Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 November 2010
Great little book. Bought as a whole class text for historical settings and it did the job very well. Quick to read, short chapters great for children to act out and good for all abilities to read, talk about and enjoy.
on 22 January 2013
Fab book to use when teaching Tudors in KS2. Used this in Literacy as lead text and children loved it. Some strong written work produced too.
on 3 October 2014
great short story, with enough historical facts to be educational but written in a fun and captivating way. Great illustrations, simple, clear wording. With an author like Terry Deary you know you are pretty safe but the length of this book also gave my kids the great joy at having complete a book in only three days. We already got others in the set and can't wait to read them.
on 22 December 2013
I chose five stars because it was such a good book entertaining and knowledgeable at the same time ideal for my grandson who is studying tudor times at school
on 6 January 2016
my grandson enjoyed this book according to the book review he submitted to school as part of his homework
on 2 January 2014
Great read and I will show it to my mates. I sure will buy another by him with no worries
on 24 December 2012
I used this as an aid during an English lesson using kindle. Much cheaper than buying 30 books! Very entertaining book if you are covering the Tudors in year 4
on 13 August 2015
fun to read
on 9 January 2014
It was a cool book . I thought it was better than it sounded !

It was fun and amazing
on 5 June 2014
Yes, I know that it is a book for children. However, I felt that it was very poorly written and was not what I expected at all.