Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 19 July 2009
Copiously ilustrated with minimal text, this attractive book covers all the birds commonly seen in the Mediterranean. We got it for our Greek Island holiday and it served us very well. I guess it's more suited for those with a general interest in birdlife rather than expert ornithologists, but it's none the worse for that approach.
on 22 April 2011
The book delivered on time and in new condition.
The book is great for the budding bird watcher.A good photographic guide with maps, just as it says on the cover.Good information that must have been gathered from a considerable number of countries.Fare price, more than satisfied.
on 7 December 2011
It is a light and portable book with good quality colour photographs. Many of the birds featured you will see in British bird books but it's still a handy little thing for the unfamiliar ones.
on 4 December 2012
I like the photos, and the ordering of the book allows you to find birds you have seen without spending ages looking for them.
on 1 November 2012
Almost perfect book for carrying walking to identify birds. Just good clear photos on one side and simple descriptions and range maps on the other. Slightly too big for a pocket (sadly) but fine for a sac.
on 3 July 2011
Excellent book for bird watching in the Mediterranean for use while on holiday.
Delivery time and condition excellent and I recommend this to be purchased through Amazon.
on 17 April 2012
Lots of birds to check through. There are even more out there, but this book has helped me to identify many.
on 7 September 2013
Excellent book which I have used often both in the UK and in Greece. Very easy to understand and birds well categorised. I gave a copy to a friend who is also pleased with it.
on 29 September 2013
Living now in Portugal, there are so many marvellous birds visiting my garden throughout the year.. This book covers them all
on 12 June 2013
This was an excellent addition to my ruck sack and helpful for the odd sightings on my holiday in Spain