5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Oct 2003
C. Adler "Study Buddy" (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
I have used the Y4 version of this book for several years and it is fantastic. When I changed year groups I bought Y5. I use both to differentiate. A word of caution: read through sheets carefully as some activities are more difficult than they look!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a must for teachers following 'grammar for writing', 12 Nov 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Developing Literacy: Sentence Level Activities Year 3 Sentence-level Activities for the Literacy Hour (Developings) (Paperback)
This book is a must for any busy teacher following NLS ' Grammar for Writing '. The worksheets are an excelent follow up to the unit and are ideal for independent work. The activities are motivating to the children , well matched to the units ,thoroughly thought out and keep the teacher sane !
My best buy this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good special needs support, 21 Aug 2010
This book is a good source of support for helping children with literacy difficultes. The activities are clear with a simple font and uncluttered design.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 13 July 2013
Worksheets which are easily differentiated. I have used them at the end of Y1 to practise skills for Y2. Children by this 3 rd term able to complete mostly independently and quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant resource!, 12 Aug 2012
An excellent resource that has cut down my teacher preparation time. Fulfils learning objectives admirably. Invaluable. Really pleased with my purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need, 1 Dec 2009
D. A. Delsol - See all my reviews
Needed this to assist the 'comprehension development' of my daughter as I am un-impressed with the school system.
I believe this to be a good addition to the whole stategy that I am working through and am considering using other books in their range.
Easy to understand and straight-forward

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy resource, 27 April 2014
A dip in resource, good as homework, revision and quick fill in tasks. Easily adapted. Black and white illustrations which can be copied and used in various ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sep 2014