5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent material in teaching English as a second language!, 6 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Okki-Tokki-Unga: Action Songs for Children (Songbooks) (Spiral-bound)
This book was a gift to me from my parents. My mother has used it for many years, while teaching at a primary school.
I teach English as a second language at a primary school in Turin. My kids love the songs I have already taught them, as it introduces English in a fun and easy to understand manner. I look forward to teaching them new song this year at school!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 29 April 2013
Dariusz Szmyt - See all my reviews
Amazing book, I use it with my kids at school and they love the songs too, simply the best : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Aug 2012
Richard H. Neale (UK) - See all my reviews
We had this book for our kids and we have now bought it for our grandchildren, it is super! Thoroughly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars thrilled, 30 Jan 2014
Taken to our local primary school to help some special children ideal book may vet the CD to help them know the tunes.

Okki-Tokki-Unga: Action Songs for Children (Songbooks)
Okki-Tokki-Unga: Action Songs for Children (Songbooks) by Beatrice Harrop (Spiral-bound - 24 Nov 1994)