5.0 out of 5 stars Best guide on your dreams + what the Universe is telling you
I am a Numerologist (with a difference in South Africa) and this book I recommend to all my clients so they may understand completely the messages in dreams and even if they keep seeing something repeating itself maybe on drive to work.
There is not one person I know that has bought this book who does not keep it by their bedside and use in the mornings upon...
Published on 10 Nov 1998

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
I was epexcting much more from this book, as I find synchronicity and coincidences very interesting. I thought the book was padded out with a dream dictionary, so rather than being 120 pages, it was more like 60. Very disappointed.
Published on 25 Jan 2011 by Tim Wells

3.0 out of 5 stars signposts, 1 Jan 2005
Miss K. Newton "another truth seeker" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Signposts: The Universe is Whispering to You: How to Interpret the Coincidences and Symbols in Your Life (Paperback)
Although this book taught me new things, my given rating is about average.
Obviously the book is about SIGNPOSTS and when to recognise them in our own lifes, but me, being who I am, have never believed in coincedences anyway (although some (few) are just that) as I believe everything happens for a reason.
The author explains the different signpost/events in our lifes that could have a deeper meaning behind it, although I believe that in these present times synchroncity is becoming a huge part in most peoples lifes anyway.
Although this book proves a good read due to the authors experience of different cultures & lifestyles, I still find it difficult to agree with some of the concepts she tries to convey as personally I believe she fails to mention the bigger picture, which is behind the signs - God, the holy spirit or what ever you feel comfortable in calling it! (believe me, I know).
In her credit though, the signpost dictionary is fantastic! It is obvious that a lot of time & dedication had been spent on the composure of this section, apart from being used to interpret the signs that keep appearing in your life, it can also be used to give you more insight into your dreams.

4.0 out of 5 stars not as good, 5 Dec 2013
not a very good read not as interesting as i thought it was going to be lost intrest in the half way though