5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Gem, 29 Mar. 2010
This review is from: How to Write a Winning CV: A New Way to Succeed (Paperback)
This is a no nonsense book which provides powerful knowledge to help with creating a cv that you will actually work.
Alan takes you through all the steps of creating a cv to market yourself so that you can do justice to your experience and yourself. I have applied Alan's techniques in creating my cv and amended it from an average one to one that gets me interviews.
The book is really easy to read and understand and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to master their cv as part of their job search.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is quite simply the best CV book I've come across!, 27 Jun. 2011
This book has been invaluable, and I've recommended it time and time again. It includes exercises to help you identify your key skills, and action words that help you come up with a winning CV. It also has help and advice for school-leavers just starting out. A little book that packs a punch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and pertinent, 24 Jun. 2013
Corinne Rubio "Corinne" (France) - See all my reviews
Practical, useful: all the main thought provoking ideas are there! I do recommend this book to anyone interested in the subject.

4.0 out of 5 stars First step to success, 29 Sept. 2001
By A Customer
Illustrating with examples, this little book shows what sorts of CV would attract employers and what mistakes that we may make in writing a winning CV. It also provides good suggestions in how to demonstrate our strength and blur our weakness in our CV and covering letter.

How to Write a Winning CV: A New Way to Succeed
How to Write a Winning CV: A New Way to Succeed by Alan Jones (Paperback - 4 Jan. 2001)
Used & New from: £0.01