4.0 out of 5 stars Consider for your entry to Qabalah, 31 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: The Complete Guide To The Kabbalah: How to Apply the Ancient Mysteries of the Kabbalah to Your Everyday Life (Paperback)
Firstly, I should say that I have only thoroughly read the original title, 'The Tree of Life', of which the above is a rewrite or rename. That was my introduction to the Qabalah (incidentally, I'm not quite sure why the author has changed the English version of the name to Kabbalah from his previously preferred Qabalah), and I have to say it has made an enormous influence on my life. I now believe I have a better than average understanding of Qabalah (I even understand what Regardie is trying to say), so have now bought this new version for several good friends who have expressed an interest, but who I don't want to put off with some of the excessively esoteric or religion biased material that's around. I won't say either that Will Parfitt is extremely easy to comprehend, but then Qabalah is not a simple concept and most of the other apparently introductory stuff I've looked at is lacking in substance or seemingly misunderstands the need for people to recognise the basic principles of Qabalah. However I would certainly recommend this as a best of breed starting point, and have made several purchases of this book, as gifts to friends, simply because I believe it can improve their lives. It is also my personal belief that it should be one of a Qabalist's objectives in life to encourage others, so if you are looking for a starting point, this is the best I have found.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kabbalah, 29 Jun 2014
One of the best books on the Kabbalah for first study. Very easy to read and understand, would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 April 2010
Mrs. Paula J. Young (merseyside, england) - See all my reviews
Haven't finished it yet, but it takes you through the Kabbalah in stages giving you tasks to do to re-inforce what you know. easiest book i've found on the kabbalah.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
good value for money good delivery