5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Feel The Fear you'll love this!
If you have read Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway you'll love this!
Feel The Fear And Beyond takes the journey on giving lots of useful exercises for those who want to do the work. It is really about putting into practice what has been covered in the first book. It is an easily accessible book, and I found it helpful on my journey of personal growth.
Published on 4 Feb 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars Feel the fear and do it anyway was great. I didn't learn anything new from this
Feel the fear and do it anyway was great. I didn't learn anything new from this, a lot of repetition and pages with the same word printed over and over again..a waste of money.
Published 5 months ago by Rai

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Feel The Fear you'll love this!, 4 Feb 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Feel the Fear...and Beyond: The Essential Companion To The Worldwide Bestseller Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway (Paperback)
If you have read Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway you'll love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 11 Nov 2009
Having bought "Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway" as part of the Susan Jeffers range, I thought briefly about purchasing this accompanying book to see if it did what it said on the cover...

I was quite impressed at the way Susan successfully managed to clarify and reword some of her initial ideas which were in the first book, and particularly happy that this book allowed me to get a lot more involved in actually taking action rather than just reading text on a page. For example, the book is filled with dotted lines where Susan asks you to put in your own thoughts and basically personalise the whole experience.

The first book is, undoubtedly, needed in order to understand the basic principles behind which Susan discusses in this book. However, to fans of "Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway" I would HIGHLY recommend investing in this handy companion, as it really makes the whole experience a lot easier to manage and organise.

My final word here is that Susan Jeffers clearly knows what she is talking about. This is clear through the tone she adopts throughout the book, which really managed to connect with me on a level that I really understood. Other books by self-help authors such as Paul McKenna do seem a little bit too intense, attempting to flush you with masses of new ideas and ways of looking at things without really explaining the reasons why it is neccessary to do so. These books, however, really hit the nail on the head.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I ever read, 21 Jun 2006
This book really did change my life. I feel like a completely different person, much calmer and more in control. I strongly reccomend it to everyone i really cannot speak highly enough of it and I have bought copies for many of my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars llife changing, 27 Nov 2011
I was going to read this book about twelve years ago. Its a shame I didn't. After the sale of our business, I spiralled out of control, to a very low point where I even considered suicide.
After years of soul searching and meaning, along with a degree in medical science, I felt I needed more in life. I just chanced upon a copy in the attic space of the house. Dusty and a bit dog earned, I read the introduction, before I knew it, I was engrossed for nearly three hours. My life changed right there and then. My life is full of abundance, and my whole family is now reading the book. The book advises going to a book club, we formed our own. My wife's business is rocketing, my children's grades at school have jumped up a level. It's amazing. If your low, taking meds, not sure where to turn, you can't loose buying a copy of this book. It will really open your eyes. The opportunities are presenting every day for me now. I owe much more than just a word of thanks to the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and wonderful!, 28 Aug 2008
M. Pages Escofet "New soul" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I just bought this book yesterday in a book shop and read 70 pages so far! I have never read Susan Jeffers but I must admit she has made an impression on me and is deffinately changing the way I see things. It does help and it does not do any harm to read, on the contrary! Go for it and if you want to read it, buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel the Fear and beyond, 24 Aug 2012
Absolutely love it, I can't put it down. A friend recommended the book and I am so pleased she did and I am getting so much out of it and it is really making things seem so much clearer. I am sure it is the sort of book that I will continue dipping in and out of and even think I will get a spare one to loan out cos I don't want to loose this one..

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 12 Nov 2013
meets expectations. the book is helpful and a useful addition to the books in the same series, making it easier to follow up on the exercises

4.0 out of 5 stars Good workbook, 29 Aug 2012
Barbara Bolf - See all my reviews
I loved Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, this is just a recap, good, but a recap. Workbook is interesting and I enjoyed it. Susan has a lot of practical assigments that are worth doing in order to get a better and more positive perspective about the world around us and about ourselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Jan 2012
I have bought this as well as feel the fear and do it any way and the love one. It is so good. This is a must have to put into action the info from the first book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014