Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 July 2002
This book is the perfect pocket book to carry with you during times of stress or self doubt, unlike the standard 'self help' title, the little book of confidence allows the reader to easily dip in and out of relevant sections. The advice is also realistic and practical there are no 'take a day to map out your life and analyse it' suggestions here. Excellent!
0Comment|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 April 2008
This book is great; it maybe small in size, but it's BIG in impact!

I find myself dipping in and out of this book on a weekly basis - It's become my travel companion!

Andy Garland
YOU...bethebestyoucan
on 15 December 1999
This book was really wonderful. It is jam-packed with all the best bits of Feel the Fear and Feel the Fear and Beyond and is inspiring, uplifting and reminds you of how to fortify the best parts of yourself. It really speaks to the inner person and is guaranteed to give you the positive injection you need to cope with life. I would heartily recommend this everyone!
on 27 September 2003
I bought this book as a resource for a library of books in a Alcohol and Drug help agency. After the staff read it, we decided to buy another 50 to give to some of the clients we work with. Inspiring and a brilliant resource, small enough to use every day.
on 4 February 2001
A great little book that is an excellent way of carrying the best bits of Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway and Feel The Fear And Beyond with you wherever you go.
If like me your a fan of Susan Jeffers' work you'll want to carry this book with you like a Bible.
on 31 August 2011
The title says it all. It is a little book but the messages are to the point, clear and meaningful. It sits by my bedside table and I read it when I feel in need of some talking to to get me back on track. Susan Jeffers is like a good friend who tells me through her books what others don't like telling me.
on 24 February 2011
This little book is great to keep on you all the time.

It has phrases that will make you remember that you as a person
will be able to handle things in life.

Especially good when you are approaching new areas of life.
on 2 December 2009
I didn't actually know this book would be as little as it is, but its good. It reminds you of the little things that do make a major difference in your life and a perfect book to carry around and read if ever you feel down, angry or tired of this competitive world that we live in. Would recommend, and even though it really was a little surprise, not one that I was disappointed in!!!
on 1 April 2011
I suffer with low self esteem, and I've been battling with it for many years.
On the spur of the moment i bought this book to see if it would help me, and as it's pocket sized i can keep it in my college bag to read on the bus :)
I must say it is brilliant, everything in there is what i need. After reading this book (and re-reading many times) I'm starting to pick up various things from it.

Delivery was quick and book hasn't fallen apart so all is good! :)
on 18 October 2009
A lovely little book, created to provide those among us with a deficit of confidence a small rush of reassurance through the use of brilliantly chosen quotes and messages - all designed to restore self-esteem and balance. As a gift, it would be particularly ideal, making a perfect choice for friends of family who are noticeably dealing with difficult issues. As a qualified psychologist - Get Real! Relationship Success is an Inside Job - I know very well that regular, small bursts of encouragement can go a long way, so Susan Jeffers' book gets the thumbs up from me, providing, as it does, small moments of comfort for those who are experiencing trouble.