on 17 November 2012
To me The Bloomsbury Group Spoken Word CDs were a revelation.

We all have our own version in our mind as to how the famous from the past might have sounded - I did not know that any recordings for the Bloombury set were available and found them by chance on Amazon. All my previous imaginings were dispersed when listening to these CDs and certainly there were, for me, many surprises on hearing some of my favourite authors and those who were part of the group.

When visiting Charleston or Knole House( I live near to Knole) these voices can be recalled and bound to increase the pleasure of the visit. By the way for anyone interested in the Bloomsbury group, these houses plus Virginia's Rodmell are a must.
on 7 June 2012
A must for all interested in Bloomsbury. Wonderful audio quality, and virtually every member of the group you've read about but never heard speak. Marvelously evocative.
on 6 September 2014
An opportunity to hear the people behind the words regardless of if they are alive or dead.
on 24 December 2014
Great DVD present. Most interesting. A real Treasure!
on 10 March 2011
Excellent audio discs which are not just about the Bloomsbury Group but the actual writers and artists themselves. Fascinating insiight.