5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Jan 2014
Marlois (llanelli) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samuel Beckett: Works for Radio - The Original Broadcasts (Audio CD)
Could we have Il Seen Ill Said, Company, Worstward Ho, and other novellas and short stories in audio format. The BBC has most of these already in their archives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beckett... what more is there to say?, 21 Feb 2013
I can't review this product.... I MUST review this product.... I can't review this product.... I MUST review this product.... I can't review this product.... I MUST review this product.... I can't review this product.... I MUST review this product.... I can't review this product.... I MUST review this product.... I can't review this product.... I MUST review this product.... vI can't review this product.... I MUST review this product.... I can't review this product.... I MUST review this product.... vI can't review this product.... I MUST review this product.... I can't review this product.... I MUST review this product....

Samuel Beckett: Works for Radio - The Original Broadcasts
Samuel Beckett: Works for Radio - The Original Broadcasts by Samuel Beckett (Audio CD - 13 April 2006)
40.00