5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory
Being a novice keyboard player and unable to read music I needed something I could get to grips with. As this book also shows the key letters with the notes it is ideal for the purpose.
Published on 19 Jan 2012 by Val

Published 5 months ago by Janice - W Yorks

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Complete Keyboard Player Songbook: 1: Bk. 1 (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent publication by Mr Baker, 17 July 2011
This is another in the series of excellent tuition books by Kenneth Baker. Easy to follow and of just the right degree of difficulty for a keyboard novice such as myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars New to music, 9 Mar 2012
R EDGE "Jester4" (Chester UK) - See all my reviews
As a seventy year old and never having played any instrument I found this book a boon. From nothing to playing recognizable music in just ten weeks. There are mistakes but the tunes are definitely there and improving. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard Lessons, 11 Feb 2010
A. MCMONAGLE (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Purchased second hand, as a learner this was a great price and informative re chords and notes. Suitable for the beginner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good useful book, 6 Mar 2014
I am a senior citizen & played the piano a little many years ago. Having been given a keyboard by my children, I am really enjoying using The Complete Keyboard Songbook & feel it has helped me to play again & keep my mind active.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard Tunes, 4 Mar 2014
Like this book, easy to follow and use. I am only just learning to play the keyboard and get bored playing the same thing over and over again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay if you want to be able to play a basic tune with your RH only, 18 Nov 2013
I possibly did not look at the reviews but did not realise it was for RH only. I am teaching myself piano and wanted something simple with tunes I recognize to make learning a bit more interesting. Its okay but not really what I wanted as I would have like some basic LH notes so that I was using both hands when playing. I bought it second hand so it was good value for the money. It is like most things, it depends what you want, and so if this is what you want, I think you would be happy with it and would rate it higher. It came quickly and was packaged well.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the complete keyboard player it says it is, 22 April 2013
Just what I was looking for. Now I can play again. Looking forwards to hours of fun, neighbours beware its music not noise

4.0 out of 5 stars study, 17 Dec 2012
Am enjoying learning keyboards through this book. Easy to read and understand, especially for an octagenarian! One is never too old to learn.

4.0 out of 5 stars As described., 19 Oct 2012
P. Madanayake - See all my reviews
Is good for a basic player. I was hoping for something a bit more challenging. However would recommend getting the whole series to keep as a collection as they have a variety of songs.

ARRAY(0xa9ba4780)

The Complete Keyboard Player Songbook: 1: Bk. 1
The Complete Keyboard Player Songbook: 1: Bk. 1 by Kenneth Baker (Paperback - 31 Dec 1985)
6.26