5.0 out of 5 stars The Wild Weather Book
Published 18 months ago by G

3.0 out of 5 stars A mind jogger rather than innovation!
This book is interesting in respect of reminding you that it is ok to be outside with the kids in all weathers and it certainly brings back those memories of childhood! However, there was nothing really exciting or new in it - if you have forgotten about the outdoors, and want a rethink on your weekends, this book is good, just not great
Published 16 months ago by Mrs A J Orchard

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wild Weather Book, 4 Mar 2013
G "I love listening to stories, I loved it as... (Brentwood, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wild Weather Book: Loads of things to do outdoors in rain, wind and snow (Paperback)
This is a fantastic book not only for children but for adults alike. I love project 29, mud castles, it is so liberating for children to know that they can play, crawl and cover themselves in mud and understand that it is ok, I showed this particular part to my grandson and he was enthralled and we are going to have a go this week, we have plenty of mud around at the moment. The ideas in this small book are so exciting and ALLOW children to be children. I work with schools in the woods and see that children are not allowed to get dirty and are scared they will be told off by their parents, so sad. Bring on the weather, we need never be put off by going into the great outdoors and enjoying ourselves and loosing ourselves in our imagination. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, wonderful book, 4 April 2013
Mrs. Frances M. Exley "Frances E" (Northiam, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
Inspirational and lovely photography. Great activities for a huge range of ages, abilities and sizes to tackle. Bags of ideas where you think "oh that's brilliant . Why didn't I think of that? it is so obvious!" Many ideas use very low tech "ingredients" which is wonderful . Book is the perfect size for a pocket or rucksack.. I hope Fiona Danks does loads more books like this.. I'm completely addicted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outdoor activities., 30 May 2013
I work with a group of young people mainly outdoors. This book is full of good ideas and a very good reference book for us.
ideal for groups this or fpr parents looking for new ideas. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Great resource for parents to get kids outdoors, 22 April 2013
I would recommend this product because as a parent and a Brownie LeaderI wanted ideas for fun outside when the weather could be problematic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Mar 2014
Great book with lots of outdoor education activities for kids to get involved in. Some ideas are more obvious than others, but fantastic resource and very useful for schools!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun in any weather, 22 April 2014
Easily readable and some great ideas. No need to stay indoors whatever the British weather throws at us with all the great ideas in this book. A great series of books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Weather Book, 25 Dec 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is a child-minder, and she was thrilled. Gave it before Christmas so that she could start her planning, as she had told me that her first theme was 'weather' and she's hoping for some variety!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Sep 2013
what fantastic idea's, i really can not wait to try some of the idea's out, especially the ice ballons. I highly recommend the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely BRILLIANT book for all ages, 30 Aug 2013
This is such a fantastic and truly inspiring book! I've been wanting to spend more time outside with my little one now she is old enough and this will keep us going in inspiration for years! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Aug 2013
I would recomend this to anyone working with children of all ages. Beautiful photographs and lots of lovely ideas to do with children in all weathers

The Wild Weather Book: Loads of things to do outdoors in rain, wind and snow