5.0 out of 5 stars Not A Sky High Price For A Great Little Book.
Published on 3 Aug 2010 by D. F. Corne

Many tables in the book can also be found on-line on the internet, and are then more up-to-date. Clear book, and handy to keep in your pocket when driving around.
Published 18 months ago by Joop

5.0 out of 5 stars Not A Sky High Price For A Great Little Book., 3 Aug 2010
D. F. Corne (London, England) - See all my reviews
I've bought previous editions of this handy, pocket size book and I'm not disappointed in the least with the latest up dated publication. Nice to see the addition of colour into the book and the author always keeps it simple for technical dimwits like myself! A must have book for anyone interested in airband radio, aircraft and how our crowded skies are protected by the folk who work for air traffic control.

5.0 out of 5 stars Starting my new hobby, 19 May 2012
I looked around and found this publication with the ABC logo. As an old trainspotter I knew that it would contain a lot of information that was simple and well written. Although I am having to come to terms with my scanner the basics are in the book with plenty of callsigns and frequencies. This is a good item to start on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Many tables in the book can also be found on-line, and are then more up-to-date, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Air Band Radio Guide (Abc) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Air Band Radio Guide, 5 April 2010
Mr. R. J. Harding (Cornwall, England) - See all my reviews
A good informative publication. Gives a lot of useful information and is very helpful. Fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars air band guide, 8 Feb 2013
Mr. William M. Blake "gadget junkie" (England-U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Air Band Radio Guide (Abc) (Paperback)
Easy to read and understand,recommend for first timers in this hobby,extremely useful and information on frequencies accurate and up to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 10 Oct 2012
G. Tweedie "Jed the Bass" (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
I found this little book very helpful as I listen to mainly Transatlantic traffic but also take an interest in Local stuff as well.It covers all you need to know,and has been been updated from previous editions.My only slight grumble is the use of photos.There are some lovely pics of aircraft in flight,in colour too,I might add.Some of Control Tower stuff at work,and even some scanners.There are,however some 'space fillers' there too.Some screen grabs of various radar displays and such,which are too small to be of any use to the reader.In a larger book,they would be more interesting,but not in this little volume.
That said,I keep the book beside me and my radios at all times.Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 18 July 2012
A really good beginners book, it explains all the basic jargon and useful information for the radio listener beginner like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
I have found out a lot of good information from this guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec 2014
just what I wanted

Air Band Radio Guide (Abc)
Air Band Radio Guide (Abc) by G.R. Duke (Paperback - 29 April 2005)
Used & New from: £0.01