5.0 out of 5 stars A sincere encounter
Published on 18 Sep 2008 by Goddess Loves

3.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy.
I normally enjoy Rae Beth's books, however the constant reference to elves did put me off somewhat. I found this book to be rather fluffy and idealistic.

I think folks who follow a fey tradition will probably enjoy this book, if you don't, then like me, you might be rolling your eyes quite a bit.
Published on 31 Jan 2010 by Very.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sincere encounter, 18 Sep 2008
This review is from: The Green Hedge Witch: A Guide to Wild Magic (Hardcover)
This latest book is concerned with a sacred heritage: 'sitting on boundaries, speaking with Elves, walking between worlds.' I found Beth to be naturally fluid in describing how she lives this heritage and so allows the reader to encounter something so sincere that it is hard not to be drawn into a subtle world of wild magic yet Beth always urges the reader to adapt spells as necessary in order to explore ones own magical path. Overall an interesting read, one to study and explore.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy., 31 Jan 2010
This review is from: The Green Hedge Witch: A Guide to Wild Magic (Hardcover)

ARRAY(0xb5943660)

The Green Hedge Witch: A Guide to Wild Magic
The Green Hedge Witch: A Guide to Wild Magic by Rae Beth (Hardcover - 31 July 2008)
16.99