Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 19 September 2001
Written by Neville Randall, this book details some of the fasinating sittings held with Leslie Flint, one of the worlds greatest direct voice mediums. The passages are taken directly from the tape records made during these sittings and give a detailed explaination of what happens at the point of death and how we find ourselves in the afterlife. A must read by anyone curious about life after death.
on 14 January 2007
This is truly one of the best reads you could feast your eyes on. It is inspiring and truly opens the doors of hope onto the future for us all. I don't see how anyone could be disinterested in learning what awaits us when we die and thanks to the pioneering and exhaustive work of people like Leslie Flint, George Woods, Betty Greene and Neville Randall, the beautiful mysteries which lie beyond are revealed to us. The accounts related to us are wonderful and comprehensive. I am truly grateful that such books have been written, providing us with the answers which some of us - who mourn - are so desperate to discover.

I will recommend this book to all my friends and family and anyone who shares my interest in life after death.
on 14 January 2007
This book is an original complimentary read to many other books on the market about the psychic and spiritual world. Other books written by mediums concentrate on proving to a sceptical world their ability and the reality of other dimensions, guides or helpers. Usually the stories are quite short and is aimed at the sceptic, it also takes up much of the book in convincing the reader. This book is refreshingly different as it is a 'get on with it' straight 'in there' account of the fascinating accounts of the transcriptions of Leslie Flint and is conversations with many spirit people who can connect for long enough for our benefit. So if you are a sceptic don't waste time reading this, but if you know or believe in other dimensions and really want to know more, this great dialogue and explanation of contact is a superb read in spite of being quite an old book it's value is like anything spiritual truly timeless.
on 17 March 2011
WOW!!! What a truly remarkable read. I have always had a huge fascination for life after we physically die. Having lost my mother in 1994, it only strenghtened my curiosity. I managed to get messages from my mother, as well as her mother and father, who are all in the spirit world. I got these messages on the two occassions I went looking for a message, once in a spiritual gathering in Hammersmith and the other was received from a spiritual reading. Two very different mediums, years apart. Both messages were very accurate and personal to me and my family. I never knew my grandfather, so was even more delighted to know my family were all together. This book just underlined everything for me. I could not put it down. I finished it in 4 days!I did not want it to end and it left me feeling so grateful that our loved ones are watching over us all the time. A truly uplifting read. :) Another fabulous read is David St.Clair's Psychic Healers. I wanted to mention it as I think it is now out of print. It was printed by Bantam in May 1974. IT REALLY WANTS TO BE REISSUED! By highlighting it here, I hope it gets REISSUED ASAP. Its AWESOME! :)
on 9 April 2016
I read this book decades ago and, as a younger man, it made me reassess my views on life (and death) and what my objectives should be. Loaned my original copy to a friend, but never got it back, so I was delighted to obtain another copy and read it all over again. The reading and contents are not hard going but, if anything, reassuring.
on 17 July 2016
I am so pleased with my purchase of this book, I read it within days of receiving it, for the simple fact that I couldn't put it down! I have always believed in the afterlife, however I wanted to know more, and this has given me such an insight as to what to expect. There is nothing to worry about when we leave this world, nothing to worry about at all :) we are infinite beings. My Mum has since read it, and a work colleague of mine, and it has been the topic of some great conversations! I highly recommend it for anyone who is intrigued.
on 10 August 2015
I got the book when it first came out, and it is absolutely fascinating, even to the sceptic. This is not fiction, and it is an invaluable read for anyone at all who is interested in the afterlife. Dame Ellen Terry and Cosmo Lang keep occurring, and when one starts reading the book, one can see how it begins to make sense. I know it is a controversial, closed subject, but it is an extremely interesting read!
on 10 February 2015
I first bought this book over 30 years ago and back then it was an unforgetable read. I lent it out some years ago and never got it back.When l found this on Amazon l was thrilled and couldn't wait to read it again. Even though it is an old publication and there are many books in this line published since this, it really is an excellent read.
on 14 June 2011
I started reading this book with a great deal of suspicion but very soon I found my self so immersed in it and unable to put it down. There was a great deal to take in and I ended up reading it twice. Without doubt this book will leave you with more questions than answers. I must say, this is by far one of the strangest and most extraordinary books that I have ever read and for the benefit of other readers I hope that it is back in print soon.
on 21 May 2015
I was a bit dissapointed...as I myself experienced dialoques with spirits in my dreams (sometimes telling me things that were to happen in the near future). I was more looking for a helpline or guide or perhaps something similar to what I go through. Randall just copy paste (let's put it that way) of dialoques of spirits that were recorded the way they were.