on 14 February 2001
This book covers many items you can make for your dolls house from polymer clay (e.g. Fimo, Sculpey, Premo) and bake in your home oven. You'll be amazed how realistic the food is and how easy the author makes it for you to follow the instructions and create things that are just as good. Other items include furniture, dressing-table items and even the kitchen sink.
I'm buying this book for the second time, since my first copy, bought years ago, has been lent to so many people I've lost track of it.
on 10 October 2001
Sue's book is full of good tips and clever ideas. I am just amazed at what you can do and how easily you can do it with the book's step-by-step guide.
I have now bought the book for both of my nieces aged 10 and am looking forward to seeing how they get on. My mother (in her 80s) is having great fun making little miniture items for her grandchildren.
This is perfect for making presents for someone who has a doll's house and for someone happy to be a bit creative with some polymer clay. If you know how expensive dolls' minitures are, you will know that it is a good buy!
on 15 December 2003
What a brilliant buy. The book was delivered, a visit to craft shop made for FIMO clay and the whole family went quiet for the whole weekend producing no end of tasty food for the on-going dolls house. Excellent easy to read and to follow instructions. Highly recommended.
on 20 January 2002
With good photos and detailed instructions I felt that I too could make minatures just like those in the book. (and so far they've not been too bad). The intro is well written for those of us whose only use of clay was left behind in nursery school with the plasticine and shows you the basic of marbleing and rolling.
on 26 October 2009
I bought this book because I wanted to start making food for my dolls house, imagine my surprise when I realised how much other things you can make! From kitchen sinks to plants and even an oven its all in there, Absolutely wonderful book. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 12 November 2013
Only just stared using polyclay and wanted a book I could learn from and I found this book very good,it give you very clear instructions and step by step guide on now to make lots of things. So very happy with this book.
on 26 October 2013
I have just started to use the information contained in this book, and so far it is great. Easy to follow instruction help. Would recommend to anyone who is interested in making their own miniatures
on 28 September 2013
This is excellent value for money. So many great ideas and explained in very easy terms. Once you start you won't be able to stop.
on 18 April 2016
Everything I've bought has been sent fast, also live up to description, I'm very happy with all my purchases thank you.
on 9 April 2014
This book was just what I needed. I wanted to have instruction to polymer clay making miniatures for doll's house.