5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
This book is fantastic to help with my learning and studying veterinary nursing. I have recommend this book to my friends and work collegues.
Published on 24 Dec 2011 by Melissa G

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but difficult to read
I obtained this book from my course supplier for my ANA course. It is very detailed, but I've found it quite difficult to read. The paper is so shiney that at times it is impossible to read under direct light. I also do not find the chapters easy to follow or in necessarily the order I would expect. There is also far too much inclusion of equine and exotics for my...
Published 14 months ago by jancolls

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 24 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Textbook of veterinary nursing, 10 Jan 2012
I got this as Im doing an animal nursing assistants course, has come in very useful, full of execllent information.

5.0 out of 5 stars compliments BSAVA manual well with extra focus on exotics and horse care, 10 Nov 2012
I bought this book for some backgroud reading before going on work experience for veterinary nursing. The book is well presented split into relevant chapters for easy referencing. I also have the BSAVA veterinary nursing book and used together complement each other well. Aspinall places more emphasis on including horse, wildlife and exotic species care which is not touched on in great depth in the BSAVA. I also fund the added resources online useful especially the multiple choice questions which can be undertaken in exam mode to chart learning and progress together with extra chapters on human - animal companionship and horse and small animal housing and grooming.
Used in conjuction with BSAVA book and practice provides a through grounding in vet nursing theory. Well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars The complete Textbook of Vetrinary Nursing, 31 Dec 2012
This product was bought to help my son with his College course. He is doing Animal Management and this book is ideal. It covers so much information and it is very good. Up to now he hasnt needed any other information books. So even though it wasnt cheap it was well worth the price i paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 May 2014
This review is from: The Complete Textbook of Veterinary Nursing, 2e (Paperback)
best vet nursing book i have, so informative and by a brilliant author. a must have for any student studying veterinary nursing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 13 Dec 2013
Love this book, its helping me get though my ANA and giving me brilliant back ground knowledge for the VN degree that I have applied for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend!, 2 Nov 2013
I am a first year veterinary nurse student at University and there were two vet nursing books on our reading list (this one and the BSAVA one). I wasn't sure which one to buy as I wanted one for reference throughout my career after I leave Uni and during my studies. I decided to buy this one as the upper years said it goes into more detail and the layout is better. This book has easy to understand diagrams and it is really helping me with my course. It came on time in perfect condition and I would definitely recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars all the info you need for your VN training, 22 Oct 2012
Great book so glad I bought it. It covers all that I am learning on my VN course so is great for studying. The addition of the online help is great. Each book has its own code number for online study, inc videos of certain procedures. More than just a book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book with lots of detail, 9 Dec 2014
A great book with lots of detail. Not entirely 'complete' in that other books are needed as well for a full vet nursing course, but it is the most useful and comprehensive vet nursing book on the market and an essential one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Veterinary Nursing, 23 Jan 2012
Very clear and concise, a very useful book for my veterinary nursing course!!! Full of information and detailed photos and diagrams. Gives an overall look at the work and duties of a veterinary nurse

The Complete Textbook of Veterinary Nursing, 2e
The Complete Textbook of Veterinary Nursing, 2e by Victoria Aspinall BVSc MRCVS (Paperback - 26 Sep 2012)