5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, couldn't be without it
Published 14 months ago by akinator rules

3.0 out of 5 stars AN IMPORTANT ISSUE
A WORD OF ADVICE TO 20 SOMETHING STUDENTS.WHEN U ARE NURSING A PATIENT OVER 50 DO NOT CALL THEM BY THEIR CHRISTIAN NAME.PEOPLE FIND THIS V OFFENSIVE.THE POLICE DO THIS AS WELL.PLEASE REMEMBER U ARE STUDENTS WITH LIMITED LIFE EXPERIENCE AND NO WISDON .THANK U
Published 3 months ago by CENTRAL LONDON MAN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, couldn't be without it, 17 July 2013
This review is from: The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e (Paperback)
Without sounding pompous I wasn't sure how much the handbook could help me as a nursing secondee but I was curious from hearing others rave about the book. I am a single working dyslexic mum, a book has to be something amazing for me to read from start to finish without putting it down and this was exactly that. I can't fault the book, its written as if a good friend has written a note for help. My only disappointment is I didn't buy this as soon as I started working towards a nursing career as a wannabe student nurse. The books gives a sensible approach on how to approach the academic and placement requirements, I wouldn't be without this book and I expect it will be well used and loved by the time I finish the course. Look forward to buying the newly qualified handbook in the next few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 14 May 2013
This review is from: The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e (Paperback)
This book is a superb guide for getting started as a pre registration student, it is packed with a host of useful information and is indispensable guiding students through those tough few months.
The book gives a superb account of how to tackle assignments, how to avoid acts of plaigerism has reviews on medications, reflective practice, portfolios and much more.
The book apparently was written from views of students and what they thought they would like in a book, and this book was put together from all the information gathered, it is very clearly written and easy to understand, and above all will give a superb starter for getting you through not only your first year but will guide you through most of your program. Find Evolve software amazing as can get the electronical copy of documents in the book, find the Assignment Sheet a godsend as can ensure that nothing has been missed such as page numbers
I have to say that this book has been an absolute gem of a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e (Paperback)
Extremely useful information as a prospective student nurse. Highly recommended - helped me to get interviews at both my university choices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning for student nurse, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e (Paperback)
Perfect for first year student nurse to help with assignments and placements.good reading to give base knowledge for first year

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e (Paperback)
Perfect condition, great little book that you can keep referring back to throughout the whole student nursing process, really pleased with purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It is jammed full of practical advice for student nurses without it feeling as though you're being lectured!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e (Paperback)
For anyone going into nursing this is a very handy little book to add to your collection as it covers every area that is important to nursing and studying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Off to uni!, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e (Paperback)
I bought this for my daughter who started uni in September.
She says its a good book & has been a help!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e (Paperback)
I am really glad I bought this book because its like a dear friend always there with answers to all the questions I have about nursing. Would recommend this to all nursing students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e (Paperback)
Brilliant for me as I am about to embark on the Nursing degree at university. This book tells me what to expect and how to handle everything whether on placement, at uni or at home. I now feel more prepared!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e
The Student Nurse Handbook, 3e by Bethann Siviter BSc(Hons) RN DN Cert Dip HE (Paperback - 3 May 2013)