Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 April 2014
Very good dictionary has everything in it with great definitions. Sometimes writing can be hard to read because it's so small but it's great that it's small because you can carry it on placement!
VINE VOICEon 8 June 2015
Bought as a gift for my daughter, I was a little disappointed by the size of this book. However, she was thrilled and said its the perfect size to keep in her pocket at work. Exactly the right one, apparently, that they all have and refer to. (My son pointed out that he'd be horrified if someone caring for him had to pull out a pocket guide to help them, but as I doubt he will ever be cared for by a midwife, I don't think he has to worry!).
on 11 December 2013
A fantastic little book for any student midwife, full of all the terminology ever needed. It is also small enough to keep in your pocket. Highly recommended!
on 10 July 2012
I am due to start training in Sept and have found this little book helpful already. I have started to do some precourse reading and it has helped to explain medical terminology so that I can understand what I am actually reading. I am sure this book will be well used in the next year!!
on 20 June 2012
I volunteer at the maternity hospital to gain experience before I start my course at University, this book is excellent to look up words you are unfamiliar with. Perfect to pop in your pocket, a must have book.
on 6 May 2016
Love it, really useful. And look at the "used and new from" sections to get this brand new at a way better price than it is being offered second hand on student midwife sites!
on 2 January 2013
A very good, useful dictionary. Pocket sized - super handy during placement. It has everything a student midwife or even a qualified midwife may need!
on 27 November 2014
Bought for my sister who is currently studying midwifery. Got my item very quickly which was good. she doesn't have any problems with it. Thanks.
on 29 September 2013
Great value for money. Very informative. Great for a refresher or for use during studying. Will save this seller to use again in the future
on 29 June 2013
I bought this when I started my midwifery course, it has come in useful so far and it's small enough to fit in the pocket of your uniform!