on 20 January 2014
I have used previous editions of this book and it remains the number 1 neonatal text. Online back up is definitely a plus.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 13 January 2013
This is a very good, but very detail textbook of neonatology. I would recommend this book to students that have a specific topic in mind as a reference only and not as a book that gives a basic overview with some detail. The book is very well written and provides the both a wide range of topics in neonatology. The book also comes with Expert Consult, which is similar to the Student Consult, but as the name suggests for the more advanced in the field.

The book makes the topics covered very clear, and there is a very good balance between text, illustrations and tables of data; I enjoyed using this book in my recent paediatric placement were we also covered principle of neonatology.

I would recommend this book to anybody that is starting out in neonatology as a reference text, and would not recommend any undergraduate student to purchase this, but to keep it in mind when they come into difficulty.

Reviewed as part of the Elsevier student rep scheme.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A Manual of Neonatal Intensive Care Fifth Edition
A Manual of Neonatal Intensive Care Fifth Edition by Janet M Rennie (Paperback - 25 July 2013)

Oxford Handbook of Neonatology (Oxford Medical Handbooks)
Oxford Handbook of Neonatology (Oxford Medical Handbooks) by Grenville Fox (Flexibound - 24 Dec. 2009)

Neonatology 7th Edition
Neonatology 7th Edition by Tricia Lacy Gomella (Paperback - 1 Jun. 2013)