on 22 September 2011
After looking through other workbooks in Waterstones Id set my mind on another A&P workbook I loved however when I came home to compare the prices something kept telling me to give this book a chance( they didnt have it to look at in Waterstones). I have the A&P textbook so I thought it seemed more reasonable to buy both.

I am so glad I did, they compliment each other perfectly. This workbook is far more interesting than the other workbooks I saw as there is a variety of challenges to keep you interested. I am a novice having not touched Biology since school (12 years ago) and although initally finding it shockingly hard have realised how valuable and interesting these two books are. I cant put them down! I cant wait to start my nursing course in September and put them to work.
on 1 October 2011
This book, which accompanies the textbook of same name & author, is really good at just making the visual connection and helps to memorise the stuff. THe revision questions are really good too as it allows you to test what you think you've learnt.
on 12 November 2012
This is a great book, much more in depth than i expected so i passed it on to my neice and her friend who are medical students. They both love it and say how much it helps them. They recommend it to other med students, I am just glad it helps so much and is fun to colour in for a bit of light relief.
on 10 January 2011
My daughter is in her 2nd year of a radiography degree and is finding this a really helpful way of studying for her exams. I'm sure it would be equally useful for other similar courses.
on 19 January 2011
I bought this for my wife who is just starting nursing couse and she asure`s me that it is a fantastic visual learning aid
on 24 October 2012
This colouring book has been so helpful it's not only colouring but also other tasks to test knowledge. Highly recommended for student ODP's
on 2 April 2011
I Love this book, it is really helping me to understand and help me with my studies, so thank you.
on 8 December 2013
This book helps those who find it difficult to revise Anatomy and Physiology like myself but I would recommend this to those who absolutely require it as it has questions which are exactly presented in the 'Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology' book, also note there is more writing than colouring involved!
on 17 April 2013
Brought this for my daughter who has just started a nursing degree, this is what she asked for to help with understanding anatomy and physiology, had a quick look before giving it to her nicely set out and informative not a lot of colouring from what i could see, but she is really pleased with it.
on 5 May 2014
This book is a MUST have especially using along with the text of the same title. The exercises within the book are explained clearly and makes it easy to understand and having the answers at the back assist greatly with your learning. I love this book and I am so glad I purchased it.