5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book
After looking through other workbooks in Waterstones Id set my mind on another A&P workbook I loved however when I came home to compare the prices something kept telling me to give this book a chance( they didnt have it to look at in Waterstones). I have the A&P textbook so I thought it seemed more reasonable to buy both.

I am so glad I did, they compliment...
Published on 22 Sep 2011 by Mrs. J. A. Clews

3.0 out of 5 stars Revision
Not quite what I expected really. It is more of a revision book which you may not ever complete. Not for the feint hearted.
Published 5 months ago by gill parrott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 22 Sep 2011
This review is from: Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology Colouring and Workbook, 3e (Paperback)

I am so glad I did, they compliment each other perfectly. This workbook is far more interesting than the other workbooks I saw as there is a variety of challenges to keep you interested. I am a novice having not touched Biology since school (12 years ago) and although initally finding it shockingly hard have realised how valuable and interesting these two books are. I cant put them down! I cant wait to start my nursing course in September and put them to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful for learning & revision, 1 Oct 2011
This book, which accompanies the textbook of same name & author, is really good at just making the visual connection and helps to memorise the stuff. THe revision questions are really good too as it allows you to test what you think you've learnt.

5.0 out of 5 stars med students, 12 Nov 2012
This is a great book, much more in depth than i expected so i passed it on to my neice and her friend who are medical students. They both love it and say how much it helps them. They recommend it to other med students, I am just glad it helps so much and is fun to colour in for a bit of light relief.

4.0 out of 5 stars nursing, 19 Jan 2011
Kevin McAllister (sy uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my wife who is just starting nursing couse and she asure`s me that it is a fantastic visual learning aid

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to help learn this subject, 10 Jan 2011
My daughter is in her 2nd year of a radiography degree and is finding this a really helpful way of studying for her exams. I'm sure it would be equally useful for other similar courses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 24 Oct 2012
This colouring book has been so helpful it's not only colouring but also other tasks to test knowledge. Highly recommended for student ODP's

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 April 2011
I Love this book, it is really helping me to understand and help me with my studies, so thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 20 Sep 2012
The interactive book helps with learning anatomy and physiology. Only thing is you need to purchase the textbook to help complete the workbook. I think its a really good way of learning and has helped me lots, especially on subjects i would normally find hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ross & Wilson Anatomy & Physiology, 13 Oct 2011
D. H. Doughty (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought the newer version of this book, where you can access the e-book. I've not yet accessed the e-book, although I've just receive my new Sony E-Reader, so will be accessing the e-book soon. I've used the book already for one of my Biological Sciences assignments and it was really useful. It explained details in a simple way and the diagrams are very well labelled. I've also got Tortora & Grabowski's Anatomy & Physiology book. It's a massive hardback book that's too heavy to carry in my bag, so the Ross & Wilson book is great, as it's half the weight! Both books complement one another for assignments though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 May 2014
This book is a MUST have especially using along with the text of the same title. The exercises within the book are explained clearly and makes it easy to understand and having the answers at the back assist greatly with your learning. I love this book and I am so glad I purchased it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology Colouring and Workbook, 3e
Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology Colouring and Workbook, 3e by Allison Grant BSc PhD RGN (Paperback - 17 May 2010)
Used & New from: 8.32