4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the effort to read
A lot of information and I needed to set aside time to fully understand. Not your standard recipe book - much better
Published 1 month ago by Mr David W Morton

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor cookery book
Very poor cookery book. No photos. I love cook books and refer to my favourites on a daily basis. Not a usual Nigella recipe book.
Published 11 days ago by Rachel Parker

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor cookery book, 14 Dec 2014
This review is from: How To Eat: The Pleasures and Principles of Good Food (Nigella Collection) (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the effort to read, 22 Nov 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a traditional receipe book, 29 Jun 2014
This book is written more as a narrative about eating rather than specific cooking receipes. I started reading it properly and found it easy to read and I think it would be worth going through it cover to cover - I just don't have the time when I am at home and it is too bulky to take on holiday. I bought it for an ice cream receipe that my sister-in-law made and that is great. I may get round to trying out a few others if I can be bothered to find them.

How To Eat: The Pleasures and Principles of Good Food (Nigella Collection)