5.0 out of 5 stars Truly scrumptious
Quite simply, Nigella Lawson will enable you to gain a reputation amongst friends for being a brilliant cook. What your friends won't know is just how effortless it all is when you are in Nigella's capable hands. Her narrative is just as eulogistic as her other books, which means that recipes you would normally overlook end up being firm favourites, thanks to her powers...
Published on 12 Aug. 2004 by sam155

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware: 'Style Network' Means USA Edition!
Firstly, let me say I am a HUGE Nigella fan. I've lusted over this book for ages. Something to treat myself to once the kitchen refurbishment had been completed. However, it was not clear that this is the US edition of Forever Summer. (I can only presume that Style Network is a US TV channel.)

It's very confusing. Baking temperatures are only listed in...
Published on 6 Oct. 2010 by A L Summers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Forever Summer (Hardcover)
I had seen the tv-show and had been looking for the non-american version of the book. It's great! Nigella does not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Forever Summer (Paperback)
ALWAYS LOVED WATCHING NIGELLA AND STILL DO. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I HAVE.

NIGELLA DOES HER STUFF.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Summer, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Forever Summer (Paperback)
Like all Nigellas Recipe Books, its good, no not good its Great! Want to eat everything in it - very happy, I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, never bought the original though I do ..., 18 Aug. 2014
Great Book, never bought the original though I do have most of her others. Recipes always seem to turn out excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still forever good, 9 Sept. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Forever Summer (Hardcover)
This is a really good book, just like Nigella's others, one feature of which I felt I had to write and praise was her statement at the beginning of the book against the it seems increasingly popular view from other food writers that you need to buy and cook food in season. I've never quite got this view point in the 21st century and as Nigella argues, cooking seasonally is far easier in Mediterrian countries and as our weather is so miserable it's good to able to go into supermarkets to buy and cook a little unseasonal cheer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Forever Summer (Hardcover)
Excellent ideas book although (as usual with this cookery writer) there is some plagiarism

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Nigella Summer (Kindle Edition)
Loved the Nigella Lawson summer book given very good ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 April 2015
Item as described, Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2014
first class book

2.0 out of 5 stars I feel like I wasted my money, 12 Sept. 2011
THVN (Scandinavia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forever Summer (Paperback)
This book was a bit of a disappointment. I decided to buy it because I had been a little disappointed with Nigella's latest book - Kitchen - and had read that this one was a little different. I was hoping I'd fall in love all over again with Nigella. Well I didn't. Sure this book has some kind of Mediterranean / Middle Eastern vibe to it, which I love, but I flicked through it and felt completely uninspired. It's been sitting in my bookcase ever since. I felt that for most of the recipes I already had a better version or way of doing it. I didn't really care for the soups, ice creams (I have a tiny kitchen and a tiny freezer - I don't bother with ice cream), and alcoholic drinks chapters (Nigella seems to love her booze). I also find that there aren't enough pictures and that there are very few vegetarian and cold/raw recipes. It's summer after all. A few breakfast recipes would have been appreciated but there are none.
The idea - forever summer - is a great one and I feel like the book felt short. It could have been so much better. I guess Nigella's style just isn't for me.

Forever Summer
Forever Summer by Nigella Lawson (Paperback - 2 Jun. 2005)