on 30 October 2010
This is one of my favourite Nigella books and one look at the cover of my own copy proves that it has been very well used in my kitchen!
Many of the recipes now feature regularly in my day to day cooking. Moroccan Roast Lamb is great for supper with friends; easy to make and everybody loves it! Linguine with Chilli, Crab and Watercress is equally simple and a great midweek meal. It takes less than fifteen minutes to make and tastes fresh and fab. Chocolate Peanut Squares are more a labour of love but if you need to get a teenager to clean her room, they are my recommended way!
There are some great tips too. Once upon a time, I used to throw raw red onion into Greek salad. Now, I do things the Nigella way, steeping the onion in red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and dried oregano which transforms the onion completely!
An inspiring book which is definitely not just for summer...
on 23 June 2010
Very fast and professional handling of order, from order to delivery good information and finally delivery even before promised time. Product in a very good state so only our best recommendations for the seller.
on 29 November 2002
This has to be the best of Nigella's books. What I love the most is that her recipies are not too complicated. I hate recipies with a long list of ingredients, these don't. She's stylish and makes cooking relaxing rather than stressful. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in cooking.
on 30 January 2016
I bought this for my kindle but I have used it so much I have bought the hardback. Love the recipes. All packed wit flavour and easy to follow. Another Nigeria hit.
on 7 June 2013
I had seen the tv-show and had been looking for the non-american version of the book. It's great! Nigella does not disappoint.
on 19 February 2014
ALWAYS LOVED WATCHING NIGELLA AND STILL DO. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I HAVE.

NIGELLA DOES HER STUFF.
on 9 September 2002
This is a really good book, just like Nigella's others, one feature of which I felt I had to write and praise was her statement at the beginning of the book against the it seems increasingly popular view from other food writers that you need to buy and cook food in season. I've never quite got this view point in the 21st century and as Nigella argues, cooking seasonally is far easier in Mediterrian countries and as our weather is so miserable it's good to able to go into supermarkets to buy and cook a little unseasonal cheer.
on 20 July 2014
Loved the Nigella Lawson summer book given very good ideas
on 22 June 2015
Always love Nigella books can't wait to try this one
on 24 April 2016
Bought as a present.. She seemed happy with it.