on 25 May 2011
I bought this for my wife having bought the ice cream maker and if you take these recipes to heart believe me you will get fat and put on weight - -lol

Make these recipes with caution, and watch your waistline :-)
on 2 June 2009
These recipes are great - as simple or sophisticated as you choose - (invest in some measuring cups if you don't have any). The book is good graphically and a pleasure to use. Buy it and ENJOY!
on 29 June 2014
I have purchased this book and looking though it I am pleased, but some of the ice creams have an ingredient called half and half, after reading the first pages about the general stuff I still cant find out what this is !
on 28 August 2013
Lots of really good recipes in it and ideas, my only criticism is I would have liked pictures as there is none at all in this book.
on 19 May 2011
This book is of USA origin, so if your not American be prepared to convert American cooking terms & quantities.
on 24 March 2011
I agree with a previous review that this book is too American for use on the British market. It needs translations of the American termanology i.e. what is 'half and half', what weight is a cupful, etc. etc.
on 29 July 2013
Great book if you want to make slightly more unusual ice cream. As well as the standard stuff there are recipes for the likes of Lavender or pine nut ice-cream and great sorbets.
on 21 October 2015
it was a birthday present for my daughter in law who especially wanted this book, and she was delighted with it. Many thanks.
on 26 August 2013
This book has some heavenly recipes and I have had a wonderful time going through it. Which one to make first!!?
on 11 December 2013
There are some great ideas in this book and they are simple to follow. All the ones I've tried have tasted fab