Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 October 2011
Kokology (from Japanese, kokoro, mind, spirit, feelings + Greek -logia, the study of)
1. A series of psychological games designed to uncover emotional and behavioral traits of the players
2. A popular term for the interpretation of the hidden meanings of human behavior and situational responses
kokologist n - kokological adj - kokologize v

This is small lovely written book with 50+ "games" to play. This book is great for parties, or for breaking the ice and to get a really interesting conversation going. It is excellent to get to know yourself or other players a little better in a fun way.

Each mind-game and interpretation takes about 2 pages, so most of the games are actually fast to read and to work with. Some scenarios match perfectly and some scenarios might not match that well in interpretation. Overall really great fun to work with.

Superb!
on 1 July 2003
I actually logged in to order "Cube-Keep the Secret" and got Kokology as an afterthought.
I am so glad I did!
This is a fantastic book, which is very revealing and a lot of fun to read.
When I got over gasping in shock at the truths uncovered, I immediately set about playing the game with my husband and friends. As they have all given me great feedback from this :) I can conclude the book makes a great group activity!
I was so impressed I am about to order Kokology 2.
I just hope the visualisation scenarios are even half as great in this edition!
on 24 July 2011
I liked it. People who loves personality test will surely love this book. This is the type of book that is hard to put down. You'll discover things about yourself that you havem't discovered yet. Will surely buy the Kokology 2.
on 12 September 2013
okay this is weird fun stuff. hubby wasn't interested but have friends that were.i like to play with life and look at things from different angles
on 29 July 2014
Quite okay, not amazing but fairly good fun
on 2 January 2016
not quite what I wanted for the person I was going to give it to - bit 'self-help-y' rather than fun/games type approach - but I will find a use for it
on 19 July 2014
Really enjoyed this book! Interesting questions, answers describe you perfectly. Would recommend to anyone.
on 11 December 2015
Bring this to the pub to make conversations more interesting....
on 17 November 2001
Very amusing book. Interesting to read with friends and family. It helps to discover aspects of yourself you even didn't know about. Helpful.
on 6 October 2013
I love the idea behind this book, so nice to sit with by myself and discover subconscious things I never thought about myself. Wish it wasn't so short a book though 3: