5.0 out of 5 stars move your stuff,change your life
I have numerous books on feng shui, by different authors.But this one has got to be the best yet,very easy to understand added with some humour + you can start to implement some of the things mentioned in the book straight away with things that you have in the home already, to get your Feng Shui to work immediately.An example for your prosperity corner a purple lava lamp...
Published on 12 Nov. 2006 by susie

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not really Feng Shui, you might as well use a roulette wheel!
This book can be a stepping stone for beginners, but after further research into the topic I have found it to be quite misleading. It should really be titled "The Western approach to the Ba Gua". Let me explain:

Apparently there is no one method of Feng Shui which is more correct than others, but research would suggest otherwise. One aspect of Feng Shui is...
Published on 19 Jun. 2012 by John

1.0 out of 5 stars This is fake Feng Shui, 1 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life: How to Use Feng Shui to Get Love, Money, Respect, and Happiness (Paperback)
Though I never enjoy criticizing those who are trying to produce quality work and assist others, I'm going to have to here.
Feng Shui is NOT about areas within a bagua concerning wealth, children etc. Feng Shui is a very specific and scientific discipline, Baguas are an aspect to the formulas involved, but Feng Shui should be given the respect it deserves and not turned into a mind-magic game as this is. Don't get me wrong, I was fooled years ago when I began my voyage into Taoist esoteric paradigms, and there are many other fake Feng Shui books out there also.
But this is not Feng Shui at all unfortunately, it's 80's pseudo black-hat Feng Shui and has pretty much nothing in common with the traditional methods for harnessing geomagnetic and astrological Chi specific to the directionality of the building.

For those who wish to learn Feng Shui there are books out there: Stephen Skinner, Eva Wong, Joseph Yu, and David Twicken are excellent, as is Joey Yap. These books are concerned with Feng Shui, the methods in this book are not.

I'm not making this up, if your'e reading this review and you don't own a Feng Shui book, buy one of the above, it's a fascinating and extremely satisfying life-changing understanding. If you already have the book, join the mug-club (I have a membership from years ago)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - A Fun Fung Shui book !, 23 Aug. 2007
Beautiful Dog Spirit (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Easy to follow advice and tips. Well written with humour and logic. I've had the book for a few days now, and I just can't put it down. So much more comprehensive than a lot of other books, she takes you room by room and explains the basic principles. It's more than just a list of what to do, but why you should do it and how. Just the kind of Feng Shui book you were looking for !

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure to read....!, 17 Nov. 2010
I received this book few days ago and started reading it on Sunday. Although I am still reading chapter 5, I could not wait to comment on the book - that this book is a pleasure to read. I have loads of Feng Shui books and I think I know the basics of the subject. However, this book shows you what you should be doing and what you should not be, together with what you can be doing to cure the effects of bad Feng Shui with great humour!
One good point (among so many others) is that each bagua (Feng Shui terminology for 'life situations') is shown with a list of Feng Shui Power Tools and Hazardous Materials.
Often when you read Feng Shui books, you feel overwhelmed with the information on Dos and Don'ts. This little book will guide you through your Feng Shui journey effortlessly. Once I finished reading the book, I will be applying the techniques shown in the book... I really cannot wait to start Feng Shui-ing my house and life!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars MOVE AND CLEAR CLUTTER with Feng Shui and down to earth practicality., 19 Jun. 2015
This book will point you in the right direction for moving your things or even clearing out altogether. Its about the practical use of Feng Shui and is easy to read and enjoyable. I love the idea of getting things right in the home for a good visual view and also for improving life generally. I notice that I do keep things for posterity and also love "bits" which can be a pain when it comes to dusting. The author of this book knows all about how we hold onto things for periods of time...for ever sometimes and never use them. She reminds us that we need to simplify our lives and also create space, light and air into our homes and into our own lives. I recommend it since she specifies each room of the house, and even deals with the outside space, like a garden, a shed or a garage. There are plenty of book available on the subject but some just touch the surface of Feng Shui. This is more detailed and gives you great tips on what to put in a certain geographical area or what not to put there. Also about keeping tidy and cleaning which is just common sense. Find out for yourself where your clutter is in the home and why it might be there. Very good reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and easy to use, 22 Sept. 2008
P. GREWAL "perbinder" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic book.
Easy to pick up and use.
Easy reference.
Lots of tips and quick things to do to improve the house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Positive changes, 24 Nov. 2013
I updated this feng shui book to apply some positive energy to the household. I found it very easy to follow with some helpful tips to enhance your home. Without a doubt I could see the changes in some areas that I had particularly worked hard on. A good buy and worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a total success, 20 Oct. 2013
Charlie Daz (South of the River) - See all my reviews
I've always been a loved and respected member of society. Generally pretty happy too. It was the prospect of money flowing into the Daz household that persuaded me to invest in this volume and follow its precepts. While my good lady, Mrs Daz, was out one evening at a rehearsal of the West Penge Ladies' Operatic Society (they are currently preparing for a performance of Kurt Weill's Die Dreigroschenoper), I set about rearranging the furniture in a more harmonious pattern. It took a great deal of effort, but at last, tired but satisfied, I was ready to sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labours. It was at that moment that Mrs Daz, accompanied by some of the ladies, returned home. Still in conversation with Lucy Bowels-Colon, my companion in life's journey sat upon what she thought was the sofa. Alas, thanks to my efforts, she deposited herself heavily upon the coffee table, which proved unable to take the unexpected strain. Arising somewhat shakily from the splintered remains she stumbled into the ample form of Letitia Green-Roughage, who in turn fell back into the display stand containing Mrs Daz's collection of royal memorabilia. The almighty crash so alarmed the other ladies that they attempted to retreat to the kitchen, destroying a lava lamp and several potted plants in the process. The upshot of this debacle is that I have lost the friendship of the ladies and the respect in which I was formerly held. My dear wife is extremely unhappy with me and, far from drawing money towards me, my experiment has left me seriously out of pocket as I have to replace all the broken items. To be fair, this book has certainly changed my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the novis, 9 Oct. 2009
Easy to follow guide and interesting instances to read up on. I have followed this guide and have to say it has made some improvements on our life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Lovely, 19 Dec. 2013
Im new to feng shui. Why not try it! Simple read and now addicted. Cant complain about a few life changes and my mind set too! Believe what you want. Im hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will change your life, 12 Oct. 2011
I have been interested in Feng Shui for a number of years and have dipped into many books to try and implement it in my life.
I have since successfully qualified as a solicitor, got married, had two children and found a job I love. Over the years I have tired to explain the principles to others but the ancient terms used scared people off.
This book by far the most easy to understand and implement- I have bought it for a friend in work whose relationship had just ended and who was struggling to sell her marital home.
After reading the book and making some changes she has been on several dates and sold her house. She isnt the only convert ! The Boss has agreed to Fu Dogs being placed outside the office and business is booming.
My brother whose job and reputation was in tatters through no fault of his own has let me use some of the cures in the book in his new house and slowly things are beginning to improve - and all it took was to identify that his sink and toilet were in the fame and reputation area of his house ! Buy it now or miss out !