5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and Unusual Approach
Living with a typographer has in many ways changed my life. But it was listening to Louise Hay's 'The Power is Within You' audio book that I came to know about this one.
In the east they say that your handwriting mirrors your state of mind - it couldn't be more true. I hadn't realized many things about my self before reading this one.
Highly Recommended
Published on 27 Feb 2009 by Pedro Camargo

2.0 out of 5 stars your handwriting can change your life
This book is, in my oppinion, not as good as the course with the CDs. I found the book sadly lacking as far as indepth information was concerned and as for the section on how to change your life by changing your handwriting it is only given the briefest of mentions. My advice this book starts off with a lot of potential but sadly fizzels out the further you get into it.
Published on 6 Oct 2010 by P. J. De Maziere

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and Unusual Approach, 27 Feb 2009
Pedro Camargo (London, England) - See all my reviews
Highly Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Such as interesting book, 8 May 2010
This review is from: Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life (Paperback)
Louise Hay lead me to this book and I bought it out of curiosity. I am so glad I did! It is a facinating subject, very well written, easy to read, and a challenge to try and change your handwriting.
I have found that things in my world have been shaken up by this challenge and am interested to see where it leads me.
If you read this and are determined to put this new alphabet into practice, I would highly recommend purchasing Vimala Rodgers new item 'Transform your life through handwriting' (Book & CD) as it is the perfect accompanyment. Enjoy the challenge!Transform Your Life Through Handwriting (Book & CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amaizing BOOK, 5 July 2009
Ana Milusheva "AN" (London,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life (Paperback)
Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life is absolutely brilliant. I recommend it to anyone who is wanting to enter the world of positiveness.

This book provides the reader with valuable information about themselves. Worth reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it yet. Don't know how successful it ..., 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life (Paperback)
Haven't used it yet. Don't know how successful it will be in this world of emails and text msg but clear and interesting so far. The whole idea intrigues me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but needs practice., 6 Nov 2013
I wanted a book to help me find a neat and presentable was of writing for work and forms. Although the suggestions in this book make sense and the exercises were helpful, the recommended style of writing is ugly and not easily readable. No point in changing one difficult to read style for another. However I have learned to write legibly where necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Influential and Mind Shifting!, 10 Aug 2013
Rebecca Eden - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life (Paperback)
I have read the majority of this book and followed the exercises, now I need to practice. It is an interesting and intriguing book and I will know if it influences my life when I've altered my handwriting. I recommend it to anyone who is interested in personal development and self help books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Go Vimala, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life (Paperback)
Very good book, this was suggested by Louise L Hay, who I hold very high with her books. So Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars I can believe it, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life (Paperback)
I am a life coach, so I am always on the look-out for new ways in which I can galvanise my clients into seizing whatever new opportunities come along to float / sink their individual boats. I am also a life coach with the most appalling handwriting and the sort of depressing life that could comfortably see me starring in an episode of 'EastEnders'. The idea that writing could hold the key to happiness? This book was in my basket and fast-tracked to my door as quickly as was humanly possible.

It does make sense, the title. After all, handwriting is simply a manifestation of whatever your brain tells your fingers to scribble down. I was always fascinated by the fact that, when I was feeling particularly cheerful (if I'd just had a leg or a bikini wax for instance, or perhaps my ex-wife had said something nice to me) some of my flamboyant letters would be written with an extra, dramatic little flourish. Whereas, when life was on its inevitable downslide (I looked fat in a favourite dress for instance, or perhaps my ex-wife had said something horrible to me) those same letters would be, like my mood I suppose, restrained in some way. This book helped me to understand that something as innocent as handwriting can in fact be a remarkable window into my own psyche. And of course, those of my clients.

I'm not sure my life has been changed in any explicable fashion by this book. What I do know is, whenever I feel the world is getting on top of me and I feel that niggling little urge to retreat into my shell AND take my various loops and graphological embellishments with me, I don't - far from it. I take a deep breath, I remember this book... and I force myself to write certain letters over and over and over again. NOT the way I desperately want to write them, but the way this book has shown me I really 'need' to write them. And the strange thing is, I always feel better - like I am taking control of my life again. My clients invariably tell me something similar. Maybe this book does have a point... .

2.0 out of 5 stars your handwriting can change your life, 6 Oct 2010
P. J. De Maziere (Worcestershire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth it, but......., 4 Aug 2009
This review is from: Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life (Paperback)
My handwriting was appalling, imagine a doctor's prescription note (we all know how illegible they can be !) - well mine was worse ! My handwriting was sometimes so bad, not even I could make out all the words I'd written myself !

I was going through a bad patch in life, and looking for solutions. This gave me ONE of them.

It won't make you win the lottery, or miraculously find the woman (or man) of your dreams, but what it will do is make you have an inner peace, calmness etc. In my case that is what it did as well as stopping me from sweating over the small stuff. It's VERY therapeutic.

I also got TONS of compliments for my new handwriting.

But, I did say there is a but in the title and these are they;

1) The handwriting style is not suitable (IMO) for writing addresses on envelopes !
2) This handwriting style is very impractical for filling in forms (then what do you do !)
3) In the book, there is NO MENTION of how to write numbers
4) In the book, there is only a TINY mention of how letters are joined up.

BUT, I DO highly recommend this book - it does take time to master, to learn the alphabet (both upper and lower) - around 2 weeks in my case (and I had a lot of time to practice). But the HARDEST part is getting up to a sensible speed so that you can fill things in or write things up at your normal speed. That I think will take a good 1-2 years (and I am nowhere near up to speed).

But, do go for it though because there really isn't anything out there that competes at all and also, Vimala Rodgers (the author/creator of the font/handwriting style) has made this her life's purpose - it is what she does and what she has been put on this planet to serve us with.

Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life
Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life by Vimala Rodgers (Paperback - 17 July 2000)
8.17