5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Fun, Easy to Do and Understand....Wicca !
Published on 7 Nov 2008 by Hannah

3.0 out of 5 stars For Beginners
Published on 19 July 2009 by M. Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Fun, Easy to Do and Understand....Wicca !, 7 Nov 2008
This review is from: How to Be a Wicked Witch: Good Spells, Charms, Potions and Notions for Bad Days (Paperback)
After starting off with Silver Ravenwolf's books as an introduction to Wicca, and having studied Wicca for many years I just couldn't enjoy it or put it all into practice as it all seemed to complicated or full or ceremonial claptrap. Telesco has solved all that by putting Wicca into more simplistic and enjoyable terms giving you more room to relax and enjoy the magick you can create without following hard and fast rules! This book through its Charms and Spells throughout the book has given me more aha! moments and actually got me going with practicing Wicca! I especially love her very simple and easy to remember Incantations and Charms which have made it so much easier to see how to make up my own!

For those who are strict (stiff?) on their definitions and practice of 'ethical' wicca, this book isn't for you! It's not that I don't think that this book isnt ethical, its just that I feel that some people are too dogmatic to see that the Moma Earth is dark as well as light and Wiccan theory can be used in any sense as long not to interfere with other peeps or to cause deliberate harm!

3.0 out of 5 stars For Beginners, 19 July 2009
M. Davies "Isis-Books" (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I was disappointed with this book when it arrived, I think its perfect for the person who knows absolutely nothing about Witchcraft, maybe for a real novice or a teenager. I felt the book didn't have any worthwhile information, quite boring really. Perhaps it was me, and I was expecting more. I would only recommend this book to someone who has never picked up a book on Witchcraft before.

5.0 out of 5 stars wicked, 3 Dec 2001
By A Customer
Its really good I borrowed it from a friend.it tells you everything you need to know.I recomend tis book to anyone who want to do spells ore wants to be a witch.I think its the best I have ever read and thats a fact

How to Be a Wicked Witch: Good Spells, Charms, Potions and Notions for Bad Days