on 1 March 2010
Absolutely fantastic, inspiring and wonderful book! I love Sark's writings anyway, but this one has to be my favourite - I'm lucky to be able to get it out of my friends' hands.

It's reassuring to know that other's feel and experience the same sorts of traumas and thoughts in life as me, but it also has practical and achievable ideas on how to deal with them.

I live a Sark life! Thoroughly recommended for anyone who wants an easy and uplifting read to galvanise them into action.
on 25 July 2013
I think this is my favourite of her books . Some very moving and healing sections . She inspires , heals and makes you laugh !!
on 27 September 2013
Easy to read fun colourful with lots of good advice love it easy on the eye love love the page layout
on 8 January 2015
seemed to be contaminated with baked bean juice...and more internal "filling in" than i expected.. but otherwise OK