5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS! Absolutely inspiring! Become Succulent
Every woman should read this book! SARK can inspire you to "dance naked by moonlight" and learn more about yourself and the world in the process. I am working on becoming a Succulent Wild Woman and trying to help others to be more free, open and Succulent. Thank you SARK for being such an inspiration.
Published on 8 Jun. 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Different Approach
Not what I was expecting! Too many drawings for my liking. A very light hearted approach to changes woman experience. Would not recommend.
Published 14 months ago by Jilly Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS! Absolutely inspiring! Become Succulent, 8 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Succulent Wild Woman: Dancing with Your Wonder-Full Self! (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 July 2011
It is a WONDERFUL book - vibrant, personal, inspiring, succulent -will be getting one for all my closest friends. (Ignore the worries about "A Customer"'s anonymity!)EVERY friend who picks it up goes and gets herself a copy. Even my HUSBAND LOVES it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Succulence at its finest!!!, 1 Jun. 1998
By A Customer
I feel like Sark is my new best friend! This book is one to curl up into, wherever you read it. It teaches us to accept and enjoy ourselves in all our glory and succulence.
Reading this book releases ones soul, and warms the heart. The pages are filled with not only life-enhancing ideas and stories, they're filled with colorful images and sketches that are delightful to the eye.
Do yourself a favor, buy yourself this book, and indulge in ripe, juicy succulence!
Sharon Elaine, author of The Book of Affirmations

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the most important books I have read., 7 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
This wonderful book has given me understanding, courage, self-acceptance, and wisdom. I wish for everyone (not just women!) to read it and benefit from SARK'S guidance!

5.0 out of 5 stars What an AMAZING Book!, 18 Feb. 1998
By A Customer
I love this book-- it's become my "bible" of sorts! I love the honesty, freedom, delightful humor (I'm talking giggle fits!), color, and creativity that comes spilling forth from its handwritten pages! I love the little notes and pictures in the margins-- I'm even inspired to add my own to hers! I love that she "grants you permission" to read the book in random order, backwards, forwards or upside down if you want to (I read it in random order and backwards!). I love that at the end of each section she has a page full of other resources (books, tapes, newsletters, etc.) on the topic she's been writing about, and even suggestions for music to listen to for inspiration! I love that I've been quoting from it to family and friends since I started it and that I've already ordered 3 more copies for friends! I love that I received it for Valentines Day from two succulent and wild people- my Mom and Dad, and strongly recommend it be given to daughters (mothers, aunts, friends, co-workers, grandmas, etc.) everywhere who need a burst of positive energy and colorful inspiration in their lives! Wow.

5.0 out of 5 stars SARK is coloring the world, 22 Feb. 1999
By A Customer
I found my first SARK book last week. The colors jumped out at me in the bookstore. I couldn't believe I found an adult writer who expressed all the color and energy of my spirit. My philosophy in life is to "leave color". I hope to get enough money to buy her other books as well. In our sometimes gray world, we need SARK's vibrancy and color. Keep creating SARK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeously Playful - Enjoy being a girl!, 23 Oct. 2001
By A Customer
I love this book so much - I dip into when ever I'm feeling a bit low or a bit fed up, and SARK always manages to bring me back to life with her wonderful insights. The whole book sings about life and living it to the full - from its beautiful colours, drawings and paintings, to Sark's vivacious handwriting, anecdotes and ideas. As women we can all support each other so much better, and enjoy life so much more. I even had a go at painting for the first time in about 15 years - and you know what, Sark was right. We CAN all paint!! Wonderful stuff. You'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful, insightful, entertaining and scrumtous book., 27 Dec. 1997
By A Customer
I recieved this book for Christmas from my best friend. She bought it for me because when she saw it, she instantly make the connection between SARK and me. Never before had I read something so brutally honest and equally inlightning. It changed my generall outlook on things because I have always been an individual whom craves chaos and wild weirdness. But never before did I consider that there is this part in every woman that is yearning to be succulent and wild. I loved SARK's animation which was often completely out of context. To all of those women out there who read this and say, "What is she talking about? Who is this person and why does she insist upon raving about this book?" I have and answer for you, Because we are all Succulent Wild Women and we deserve read such brilliant gibberish!!!! Now go out there and write a book about your crazzy,deliscious life! -Amber Wardell

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Sark book, 14 Aug. 1999
By A Customer
offers guidance in a fun and inspiring way to let loose and live your life more succulently. From tea parties, to crazy hats, to making tents in your living room, Sark encourages you to play, create, and for goodness sake's stop worrying about what other people will think.

5.0 out of 5 stars A needed inspiration and reminder for myself and my students, 5 Sept. 1998
By A Customer
As a teacher, I have been feeling as though my internal "giving urn" is empty. This book helped refill it with comments and ideas for ME. I laughed, I was choked up, and I felt "wonder-full" after just reading a few pages! It was an excellent reminder to take care of myself and an inspiration to be a better self, daily. I intend to use some of the ideas and quotes in my classroom in the form of bulletin boards and reminders on handouts. I believe saying, "Let your creative spirit rush, flow, tumble, leak spring, bubble, stream, dribble out of you" is far superior to the same old class rules of: do your best, feel free to ask questions, etc.
I LOVE THIS BOOK!

Succulent Wild Woman: Dancing with Your Wonder-Full Self!