5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS! Absolutely inspiring! Become Succulent
Every woman should read this book! SARK can inspire you to "dance naked by moonlight" and learn more about yourself and the world in the process. I am working on becoming a Succulent Wild Woman and trying to help others to be more free, open and Succulent. Thank you SARK for being such an inspiration.
Published on 8 Jun 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Different Approach
Not what I was expecting! Too many drawings for my liking. A very light hearted approach to changes woman experience. Would not recommend.
Published 10 months ago by Jilly Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS! Absolutely inspiring! Become Succulent, 8 Jun 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Succulent Wild Woman: Dancing with Your Wonder-Full Self! (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeously Playful - Enjoy being a girl!, 23 Oct 2001
By A Customer
I love this book so much - I dip into when ever I'm feeling a bit low or a bit fed up, and SARK always manages to bring me back to life with her wonderful insights. The whole book sings about life and living it to the full - from its beautiful colours, drawings and paintings, to Sark's vivacious handwriting, anecdotes and ideas. As women we can all support each other so much better, and enjoy life so much more. I even had a go at painting for the first time in about 15 years - and you know what, Sark was right. We CAN all paint!! Wonderful stuff. You'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book helped me change my life!, 27 Nov 1997
By A Customer
"You must read this book. It will put everything in perspective." This book was lent to me by a very good friend after a period of significant change in my life. SARK's constant and consistent attitude towards living life to its fullest is beyond "motivational" or "inspirational." Never preaching, this book is a good introduction to renewing one's attitude toward living (for those of us out there who forgot what life was really all about). The colourful, handwritten pages convey a wide range of emotions, and I laughed out loud at her drawings and side comments. Her energy and zest for living is contagious! This book made me want to read others by SARK, which is what I'm doing now!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Sark book, 14 Aug 1999
By A Customer
offers guidance in a fun and inspiring way to let loose and live your life more succulently. From tea parties, to crazy hats, to making tents in your living room, Sark encourages you to play, create, and for goodness sake's stop worrying about what other people will think.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTLEY SUCCULENT, 10 Aug 1999
By A Customer
This was the first time that I picked up one of SARK's books! I loved it!!! It really gave me insight about being supportive for other women and living the way that you want to live to make yourself happy. I went out and bought three more of her books!! She really uplifts you and encourages you and you are only reading her work...imagine her in person!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 July 2011
It is a WONDERFUL book - vibrant, personal, inspiring, succulent -will be getting one for all my closest friends. (Ignore the worries about "A Customer"'s anonymity!)EVERY friend who picks it up goes and gets herself a copy. Even my HUSBAND LOVES it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Empowering and inspiring!, 3 July 1998
By A Customer
In this book, SARK writes what everyone feels but has learned not to express. It inspires us not only to embrace ALL feelings, but to share them in healthy ways with each other. Succulent Wild Woman empowers me to really be myself and suspend the "shoulds" of our society. While encouraging us to be true to who we are, examples of daily interactions help us maintain respect for each others emotions. In Succulent Wild Woman SARK shares intimate details of her own life, and reminds us of the small wonders in our world. This book is completely exciting and brings to the surface all the feelings we hide from ourselves. SARK shares many ways to take care of ourselves spiritually and psychologically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Appreciating the other Succulent Wild Women in your life!, 11 Feb 1999
By A Customer
The author of this book truly invites women out to play. My friends and I have all shared this book and as a result have become closer. Salk encourages women to be who they are and to be proud of who they are. For women like me who have learned to put other peoples feeling first, her ideas have been a true inspiration. My friends and I are more likely since sharing this book to really express what we are feeling to one another and those around us. How empowering! Sharing the concepts that I have learned from Salk with my daughter has helped me, to help her be who she is and not who I expect her to be. She will definately be encouraged to live fully, richly and OUT LOUD! Many thanks to Salk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Succulence at its finest!!!, 1 Jun 1998
By A Customer
I feel like Sark is my new best friend! This book is one to curl up into, wherever you read it. It teaches us to accept and enjoy ourselves in all our glory and succulence.
Reading this book releases ones soul, and warms the heart. The pages are filled with not only life-enhancing ideas and stories, they're filled with colorful images and sketches that are delightful to the eye.
Do yourself a favor, buy yourself this book, and indulge in ripe, juicy succulence!
Sharon Elaine, author of The Book of Affirmations

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the most important books I have read., 7 Jun 1999
By A Customer
This wonderful book has given me understanding, courage, self-acceptance, and wisdom. I wish for everyone (not just women!) to read it and benefit from SARK'S guidance!

Succulent Wild Woman: Dancing with Your Wonder-Full Self!