4.0 out of 5 stars A no-nonsense book that raises many interesting questions
Published on 29 Aug. 2004 by Jonathan Moss

First let me say, I haven't read this book but HAVE read 'Yesterday's Children' which I thought was amazing, incredibly interesting and totally believable. Tonight I recommended it to my son and he's keen to read it.

Published 3 months ago by Jayne

4.0 out of 5 stars A no-nonsense book that raises many interesting questions, 29 Aug. 2004
Jonathan Moss "Environmentalist Aus" (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Past Lives Future Lives (Paperback)
The author of this book claims to have remembered several past lives and even several future lives. The future is shown in her vision as a hopeful place, but with a dramatically lowered population. A 95% reduction in population due to increasing infertility is what her future personality speaks of in her versions and hypnotic progressions. It seems like a foolish claim at first to be able to view past and future lives, but the down to earth, plain English writing style and clarity of thought will make even the hardened sceptic wonder. In addition, some of the predications are for not to distant future and will be verifiable within many current readers' lifetimes. A short read, but a very interesting one which will make you think.

1.0 out of 5 stars I haven't read this book but HAVE read 'Yesterday's Children' which I thought was amazing, incredibly interesting and totally be, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Past Lives Future Lives (Paperback)

However, whilst also tonight checking out the reviews on Amazon for 'Yesterday's Children' I have discovered that Jenny Cockell, apparently, has other books about MORE past lives - and not only that, she has FUTURE lives too.

I am so disappointed, as I am now not sure that I believe the book that I have read. With all the other books it all seems so over the top. If she had left it at that, with 'Yesterday's Children' it would be so much more believable, but I am now very sceptical and wish I hadn't recommended the book to my son. I am now feeling a bit embarrassed about being so gullible. Is this a severe case of the Gravy Train?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit suspect in places, 31 May 2014
Having read Jenny Cockell's first book I was intrigued to find out about her future life experiences. I must admit though, that although the first book was highly believable and certainly appeared to be the work of a well balanced individual, I had my doubts about this one. Not sure exactly why, but some of the experiences did seem a little far-fetched. A good read and some interesting content, but no sure how much of it is legitimate and how much has been perhaps over exaggerated or mis-interpreted.

Past Lives Future Lives
Past Lives Future Lives by Jenny Cockell (Paperback - 1 April 1998)