on 2 February 1997
i liked the book and found the information in it very interesting but i felt as if the author was trying to "sell" melatonin as opposed to "selling" his research. this made me feel uncomfortable and suspicious much the same way an info-mercial does when over excited people try and convince you about "revolutionary" discoveries.
This is an important book for all those interested in preserving their health or regulating various disorders.

The authors explain the properties of Melatonin and its ability to reverse aging, boost the immune system, relieve stress, protect against heart disease, alleviate jet lag, cure sleep disorders and much more.

Melatonin is a hormone manufactured by the pineal gland when we sleep. As we age, melatonin levels decrease, thus necessitating supplementation.

This is the only book on Melatonin I have yet encountered, but will now search for others.

According to the authors, Melatonin supplementation wil reverse aging and relieve or cure all diseases assocated with it.

Within a week my own sleep problem of several years has been greatly alleviated by means of Melatonin!

I repeat, this is an extremely valuable book, since it provides information about a much neglected but essential hormone. Use of Melatonin will revolutionize your life. Especially those with health problems or those
getting on in age should promptly get hold of this book.
88 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 April 2013
I read this book along side The Super Hormone Promise. This book is very informative and helpes the reader make an informed choice of wheather to follow the the hormone dosage mentioned.I have followed this routine and can honestly say I have never felt as well for years. As a ME/CFS sufferer I can say it has improved my symptoms dramaticaly.
on 3 March 2015
Item as described, great price and quick delivery - Thanks
on 29 December 2015
brought as a present,and they love it.