5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 7 Jan 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Dinotopia: Sabertooth Mountain (Dinotopia (Paperback Bullseye Books)) (Paperback)
Sabertooth Mountain is an easy-to-read book. It, along with the rest of the DINOTOPIA series, can be read in one day. The whole thing is filled wtih action, adventure and exciting events. The best part is where the kid falls out of the sky galley and the sabertooths save him. I would recommend it to you!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is one great book. I loved it!, 18 Jun 1998
By A Customer
I have all of the DINOTOPIA paperback books (now that my mom ordered "THUNDER FALLS") an I think this book is one of the best. I like high places too (I live in Austria) and I like dinosaurs. This book combines both in a very interesting way.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book!!!!, 12 April 1998
By A Customer
I loved this book. It had it all, excitement and danger. The Sabertooths were the best as far as I'm concerned but I might be biased since I love big cats. The Habitat Partners in this book really had their hands full!!!

Dinotopia: Sabertooth Mountain (Dinotopia (Paperback Bullseye Books))
Used & New from: 0.01