5.0 out of 5 stars Long time favourite
This one is an absolute favourite with my girls from age 1. The book itself is very small but that makes it easy to hold for little hands and it's also handy in my purse when I'm out and about with the kids.
We love to look at all the little details as well besides the flaps - laughing mouse and spider in the net in the barn etc.
Very sturdy, too. Sweet...
Published on 15 Jan 2008 by Borshee

3.0 out of 5 stars thought book would be a bit bigger.
thought the book would be bigger. some of the animals are a bit different eg a picture of a horse is a pony?
Published 4 months ago by elaine flynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Long time favourite, 15 Jan 2008
Borshee (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Open the Barn Door Chunky Flap Bk (Chunky Flap Book) (Board book)
Very sturdy, too. Sweet pictures. They never get bored of it!

I give this as gift along with Good Night! from Claire Masurel for friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the Little One, 30 Sep 1998
By A Customer
My 1 year old loves this book. This is the only book he consistently goes back to. I had to order another one because the old one is too ripped. This book shows children different animals and their sounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific first flap book!, 12 Jun 1998
By A Customer
My son was given this book when he was a baby, and still loves it at 3 1/2. It's so worn from use that I'm getting ready to order another copy for my baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but effective!, 26 Jun 2013
Wow this book is so tiny just a 4" or so squared. But that isnt to distract from its enjoyment and effectiveness as a baby board book. My 11 month old took instantly to it and the flaps. The fact that each flap on each page opens in a different direction is a challenge for a small baby but thats part of the learning and fun of the book. As one other reviewer said, some of the animals behind the flaps are "baby" animals and names my son isnt so familiar with (i.e pony, ducklings) so I change the names to ones he knows (horse and duck!). But this is such an entertaining little gem of a book and small enough to take with you wherever you go. Quite a few pages too. An absolute must for all babies looking to learn the animals, no matter how young!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 11 Nov 2013
My son absolutely loves this book and so do we, have much fun searching for the animals behind the flaps. Only minor reservation is the size as it was a lot smaller than we expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little book for little fingers, 1 July 2013
Lovely little book. I bought this for my grandaughter and she loves to pick it up and open the little doors to discover the animals. I would certainly recommend it for 1 year upwards. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars a little gem, 14 Jun 2013
I was a little dissappointed whan I received this small book but was proved to be wronng as my grand-daughter always goes for this one as it fits nicely into her tiny hands. Have since looked for similar books of the same size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great interative book for infants, 21 Feb 1998
By A Customer
This is my 10 month old's favorite book. It's a great learning book that promotes interaction, dexterity and reading time. With this book, we no longer have to wait till evening to read (when he's finally wound down)...our son carries it around in hopes that Mommy and Daddy will sit down and read it with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
nice book

4.0 out of 5 stars Small lift the flap book, 5 July 2014
Surprised at small size of book - should have read the details - but book lovely although flaps quite small for little hands

Open the Barn Door Chunky Flap Bk (Chunky Flap Book)
Open the Barn Door Chunky Flap Bk (Chunky Flap Book) by Christopher Santoro (Board book - 6 April 1993)
2.33