Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 February 2016
It was bought as a gift, and as far as I can tell, it should meet the recipient's requirements; she is an experienced cook but prefers ingredients' quantities to be specific, which not all equivalent Italian cookbooks are apparently (as I noticed from other comments). However, the book is targeted at the American cook, so there is the use of 'cups' as a measurement.
The only real criticism I would make (and I knew about it beforehand due to other comments) is that I think it would be improved by more pictures.
on 11 April 1999
It has excellent, very detailed section on ingredients and general rules of Italian cooking methods. I wish this section had been included in Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking to make the book more detailed reference. My suggestion is to buy Essential (probably you already have one if you are reading this comment) and read Kitchen at your local bookstore.
on 15 May 2015
Sædvanlige gennemarbejdede opskrifter
on 5 March 2014
Found it difficult to follow, recipes not as I had thought. My fault for not looking hard enough before buying, but not really what I wanted....
on 9 December 2015