Format: Hardcover|Change

on 20 August 2011
Auden has grown on me. He, so to speak, seeps into your thinking. i had a copy of Auden before I bought this one - a clunking great paperback that needed a table to rest it on to read. This copy, Everyman's Pocket Poets is what it says it is. It is a hardback, (hurrah, more robust) and pocket sized, (hurrah, I can carry it around), it is legible print, on good paper, and it allows me to luxuriate in the perceptions of Auden, and his lovely turns of phrase. Strongly recommended. Oh, and it was very affordable too.
on 3 June 2015
I absolutely love this collection. It's a beautiful cloth bound book with high quality paper, easy to read print and a ribbon bookmark. Perfect size to carry around with you. Plenty of room to add annotations if you would like to. Auden' poetry itself is great, if at times a little difficult to find the meaning of. I really want the rest of the pocket poets collection now!
on 17 October 2014
Lovely little book easy to read and small enough to travel with.
on 29 November 2012
This book arrived on time it was a present so that was great! It's a neat book and just fits in my pocket so I can take it on journeys. I saw the other authers in this series and I will definately be ordering those!
on 14 April 2016
Handsome edition, with a good selection of poems, in very good condition