5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Dec 2009
This review is from: Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Flash CS4 Professional in 24 Hours (Sams Teach Yourself...in 24 Hours) (Paperback)
I bought this book to replace an earlier version of Flash and I have to say it is an easy book to get on with. I am not a Flash developer in any sense of the word but found a need to do some animations and Action Scripting for one of my university modules. I would recommend this book to anyone just starting out with Flash. The authors have a well structured approach and don't assume (and this is hugely important!) you have previous Flash skills. You wont be dissapointed in buying this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good introduction to Flash and its new features, 30 Oct 2009
I have used Flash for some years now but only recently obtained access to CS4. At first I was really frustrated - some good areas seemed missing (even motion tweens)

Once I got into the book I found it really easy to use. You forget things but generally it is good to use and easy to follow. Feedback I have had echoes it.

Not just a repeat of books on Flash 8. Easily accessible, generally well presented and I would recommend it (although I haven't finished it yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy For All Skill Levels, 13 Oct 2009
Having a little knowledge of Flash already, the book was very useful, because it's easy to separate what you know from what you don't. And further-more, the step-by-step guides are separate from the longer explanations, so it's easy to cut corners if you're in a hurry.

Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available