This book provided me with an excellent introduction to JavaServer Pages. Clear, concise and well written. But I found the book fades towards the end, the chapter on Struts is confusing and the example is incomplete.
Published on 11 Dec. 2007 by A. Connick

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Useless
I have several SAMs Teach Yourself books on other subjects which are all excellent. So I am very disappointed with this one. The technical set up instructions are very difficult to follow so after about 48 hours I gave up.
Published on 11 Mar. 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Useless, 11 Mar. 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Sams Teach Yourself Javaserver Pages 2.0 in 24 Hours: Complete Starter Kit, with Apache Tomcat (Sams Teach Yourself...in 24 Hours) (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent introduction to JSP, not so good on advanced topics, 11 Dec. 2007
A. Connick (Windsor, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 18 July 2007
C. A. Rodger (UK) - See all my reviews
Not very clearly written, and quite dull. I didn't bother after the first couple of chapters. If you want a good book on JSP, read "Head First Servlets and JSPs" - it's much better!

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to get started with JSP, 23 Nov. 2004
By A Customer
I'm using this book to help me write a final year university project. I've read the first couple of hours to get a good understanding of JSP/Servlets and using the rest of it as a reference guide. It is especially good as it comes with all example code on the CD. I haven't yet been dissapointed by this book. Everything I have wanted to do has been in there.