4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent introduction to Photoshop, 11 Dec 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Photoshop 6 in 24 Hours (Sams Teach Yourself...in 24 Hours) (Paperback)
Having treated myself to Photoshop 6 I needed some guidance on its use. This book is easy to read and understand with sample photographs etc available from the web. From what I've seen, however, only basics are covered but what more can you expect to learn in 24 Hours?

5.0 out of 5 stars My firts review, 12 Nov 2009
Serge Lecluse (Belgium, Europe) - See all my reviews
Before I bought this book, I knew it well for having borrowed it from the library. The way it is written makes it very easy to understand, the chapters flow in a natural way to the next item. Even after completing the 24 chapters, I keep discovering new things I overlooked or understand some topics better that were not clear the first time. So, after having borrowed the book from the library for four months, I thought it might be a good idee to have it for keeps. Its money well spend ... .

Used & New from: 0.01