on 23 January 2011
I keep this book at work. I'll start my PC and while it boots up, I'll read the page for that day. The date is marked at the top of each page.

Each daily reminder is a reinforcement/ reminder of the lessons which should have been learned form the The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

If you've read The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People or know someone who has, this book would be a great accompaniment
on 7 April 2004
I bought this book back in the mid 90's. Its a timeless day-by-day reflection of words of wisdom. Place it on your desk and turn to the inspirational thought of the day. Who will benefit from this book, busy people, when your day is hectic, turn to the chapter of the day and reflect on it.
on 21 February 2001
This is an excellent book for those prepared to make an effort every day to improve their thinking.
on 23 November 2013
Most people is doing these habits in daily life but a lots doesn't , so this book for people who have the ability to be more productive
on 17 February 2009
After so much trouble i had to go through to finding this book, I know that if you are reading this review, you should condider yourself extremely lucky to find this book to buy. i have often said to myself that if i could only pass this book to my son after death, i would have given him the most valueable gift ever.
on 14 May 2016