4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea
Though the nature of the threat is vague and too much time is spent on a secondary character this novel is strangely compelling, a good read all round.
Published on 10 Mar 2000

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best I've read to date
I am not saying that the story wasn't that good, its interesting, but the way it was written was not to my liking, as I am an avid fan and find that the authors desciption of certain things and the way the actual characters think was not the way I see it.
Published on 3 Feb 2005 by Ann Laura Searle

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best I've read to date, 3 Feb 2005

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 10 Mar 2000
By A Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm! Interesting!, 14 Feb 2000
This review is from: Cybersong (Star Trek: Voyager) (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book. At first - infact until quite late on in the book - the nature of the alien force to be reckoned with is unclear. I felt it was well written, easier to picture than some of the scenario's in the non-episode books. There is a rather 'quaint' (for want of a better word) resolution to the crew's dilemna, but in the mean time there has been enough drama and accurate portrayal of the crew to keep this Trekkie happy. That's what I thought, anyway! I would recommend you get your own copy to see if you agree!

Cybersong (Star Trek: Voyager)
Cybersong (Star Trek: Voyager) by S.N. Lewitt (Paperback - 3 Jun 1996)
Used & New from: 0.01