on 25 January 1998
I read this book and I think it's really great. I read it in 2 hours , but I thought I would take days to read it.My favorite part was when Felicia lifted Zan into the air by using her mind. That would be so cool if it was for real. I think it's sad that Zan and Debbie were so messed up. I think it's disgusting that Debbie and Zan both killed the boys they loved. I feel sorry for Andy and Doug. If Debbie wanted to go steady with Andy she could have just said so. And Zan did not have to kill Doug just because Doug was going behind her back with another girl.
on 28 December 1998
R.L. Stine really did a great job on this one! He showed the readers a charecter that was gifted with super-natural powers and telekinesis. I really liked her and could find myself identifying with her. Felicia is a great character and I hope to see her in some other Stine books.
I was looking for this film for a long time. Very good purchase. Matched perfectly my expectations. Arrived on time
on 22 December 1997
THIS WAS AN AWESOME BOOK! IT ONLY TOOK AN HOUR TO FINISH! IT IS VERY SUSPENSEFUL.