5.0 out of 5 stars Don't read this - study it!
Published on 20 Aug. 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not an audio version of Unlimited Power.
I bought this to listen to in the car after reading the book and was very disappointed. Although the title suggests it, it is not an audio version of the book at all, but a set of rambling excerts of Anthony Robbins taken from seminars and short recordings.
Published on 14 Aug. 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't read this - study it!, 20 Aug. 2004
By A Customer
I read this at a time when I was feeling as if I had no direction in life. After reading it I thought 'wow!' The only reason I felt low was because I chose to be - maybe not conciously but I chose this none the less. The second time round I actually studied it and put it into practice. I cannot even begin to say how much life has changed for me. I am now flourishing in my career, everyone who knows me has noticed a positive difference, there is little or nothing that I cannot deal with and even my health has improved beyond measure. Forget life coaches that charge £60 an hour; this is all you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most inspiring thing I have ever heard, 19 Jun. 2001
This review is from: Unlimited Power (Personal Power) (Audio CD)
I first listened to this nearly two years ago, and it helped to start a journey which has dramatically change the quality of my life. Tony has the power and understanding to help you see that there can be much more to life than you have settled for so far. This is done through support and encouragement and helping you believe that you deserve to be happy, to be free, to conspire to achieve more. Many of us are held back by all the emotional baggage we carry around with us - mainly caused by traumas in our past. Tony shows how you can dispel these, move on, and choose happiness. More importantly he explains how many of us have 'chosen' not to be happy, quite deliberately, albeit subconsciously. These are patterns which we can break out of - and if we have courage and take the opportunity then the rewards are incredible. I find Tony's books pretty hard work - ideally you need to see the guy live, but if you can't then these tapes are the next best thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tools for improving your life, 22 Mar. 2004
This book provides the tools to make positive lasting change in your life. The techniques are not difficult to understand, they just require practise to enable you to use them naturally and effectively.
Buying this book is the best investment in myself I've ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars The right moment is now!!, 17 May 2001
This book is truly a gift. For those of you out there who are wondering what makes one truly successful, this is a must-buy for you. The book gives you a simple step by step actions to change your aspect in any part of your life. However, this book requires you to work at it. It's not simply a book that you read through and change by the time you reach the end of it. To truly change, you must put the steps outlined in this book into action.
Join in this exciting journey of change and take control of your life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives practical steps in creating a wonderful positive world, 1 May 2001
By A Customer
For any of you who are feeling a bit low or just downright depressed this book is a must. Don't visit a shrink! Trawling through your old troubles only reinforces them and makes you less happy. The way ahead is to concentrate on the many positive characteristics that lie within us all. This book gives you practical steps which you can use to harness the power within.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very effective practical book full of useful techniques, 19 Aug. 2001
By A Customer
Don't be put of by the idea of buying a self help book. This one actually contains some really helpful practical steps and not just a pile of feel-good canned philosophy.
There is a lot of information in it and more than meets the eye. So much so that it can be hard to take in.
But it is worth trying the exercises that Robbins describes. At worst it helps you to feel positive despite difficult situations, and to draw on resources that you can't normally find. At best the techniques seam to make it possible to break through barriers that previously seamed impenetrable.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not an audio version of Unlimited Power., 14 Aug. 2001
This review is from: Unlimited Power (Personal Power) (Audio CD)
The material is made up of some of the anecdotes found in the book, some of the introductory passages and an explanation of some of the headings. But only a fraction of the book content was covered.
A waste of money unless you like the sound of his voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book -- gives real results., 6 Feb. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Unlimited Power (Paperback)
I'm now reading this book for the third time, it's that good. I want to give you three concrete examples of how this book has helped me. After I first read this book, I wrote down that I wanted to lose weight. Within 7 months of doing so I had lost nearly 11 Kg. Today I weigh 73 Kg, which is a good weight for my age, height and sex.
I then wrote down "Speaking a foreign language fluently" as a goal. Within seven months my ability in that language was good enough to cope with job interviews, and I got the first job abroad I was interviewed for.
My third example: when I read the book I was living in a tiny one-room flat, with a bathroom and kitchen too small to turn around in. I was sleeping on an old futon base on the floor. The flat was inundated with ever-multiplying dust, partly from the polluted road outside. Within 6 months of reading the book I had a larger, dust-free flat with two rooms, a bed, and a larger bathroom and kitchen.

4.0 out of 5 stars See Your Life in a Different Light, 15 Sept. 2014
Harry (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this book after I discovered I had begun to listen to several YouTube videos of Tony Robbins. In the beginning, I could not believe the scope and dramatic sense of achievement I gained just from listening to this man and focusing on changing my life around.
As a 33 year old with no job and no income, I have now managed to alter my understand of life and sway my perspective so I can follow my dream as a computer programmer and writer of programming languages.
Tony’s book is truly unique and every page should be read closely. The largest part of the book that started my transformation was in chapter 6 when he talks about the method to alter the ‘state’ of one’s self.
Even if you are suspicious about motivational speakers and believe they get on the stage just to draw – not people – but their income in, this book is only £1.99 on Kindle at the moment and it is a well-worth purchase at that price.

2.0 out of 5 stars the words ripped and off spring to mind, 1 Jan. 2004
Reader (coventry, west mids United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unlimited Power (Personal Power) (Audio CD)
a disappointing purchase in as much as the content was minimal, at just short of an hour, and consisted of snippets from a seminar. What content there is, is inspirational, but the blatant cashing in kind of detracts from Tony Robbins statement that he wants to help people. You do lose a little respect for the guy when you realise you have purchased a few scraps that were left on the floor of the editing suite.
Remember where you came from Tony!!!!

Unlimited Power (Personal Power)
Unlimited Power (Personal Power) by Anthony Robbins (Audio CD - 21 Aug. 2000)