5.0 out of 5 stars A great read
When the Marquis of Mercer, a notorious womaniser, is found dead,suspicion falls on his wife Jonet Rowland,whom the ton has long suspected of conducting an affair with the handsome Lord Delacourt.
Published on 12 Mar 2003

2.0 out of 5 stars I feel bad but...
Published 23 months ago by Lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 12 Mar 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: A Woman Scorned (Sonnet Books) (Mass Market Paperback)
Captain Cole Amherst has no wish to fall in with his uncle's schemes and join the widow's household as a spy in the quise of tutor to her sons especially as he is strongly attracted to Jonet. However he quickly comes to realise all is not well in the household, Jonet and the boys are scared and accidents keep happening.
A very enjoyable romantic mystery with a good dash of humour and some very steamy scenes. A keeper without doubt.
I started reading Liz Carlyle with 'No True Gentleman'which made me look for others by this great author. I've not been disappointed yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: A Woman Scorned (Sonnet Books) (Mass Market Paperback)
loved it sensual sexy and exciting yummy plot characters and writing it does get a little slow at times but great!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars I feel bad but..., 30 Sep 2012
Liz Carlyle is an amazing writer and I love a lot of her books. However this wasn't one of them, I just didn't connect with the story at all. The writing was good, my problem was with the heroine. I didn't like her, as her past unfolds I felt more sympathy towards her but I never liked her, she was just too spiky. For me, disliking the heroine in a romance book is a deal breaker. Liz Carlyle normally makes me fall in love with her characters but not this time. For someone wanting to try Liz Carlyle books, I wouldn't start with this one, she's done much better books in my opinion.

A Woman Scorned (Sonnet Books)
A Woman Scorned (Sonnet Books) by Liz Carlyle (Mass Market Paperback - 2 July 2003)
Used & New from: 0.01