5.0 out of 5 stars Voyager once more to the rescue, 25 Jan 2001
Shareen Davies (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dark Matters: Ghost Dance Bk. 2 (Star Trek: Voyager) (Mass Market Paperback)
I was given all 3 "Dark Matters" books for Christmas and once I began reading, I couldn't put them down! Christie Golden is one of my favourite authors and I really enjoy her stories. Throughout the books, there are stories within stories - those aboard Voyager, Chakotay and Paris stranded in another universe and the inner battle of the Romulan Empire. Each storyline had me gripped. As Voyager sets out to retrieve all the dark matter, to prevent it from doing any further harm, the Romulan Empire is in danger of destroying itself by putting their trust in a betrayer. Chakotay and Paris try to adjust to their temporary home, but all is not as it seems and bless him, Harry Kim falls in love! There is a good balance between the scientific/technical information needed for the plot and the personal feelings of the characters. I can't wait for more from Christie Golden, as it's so good to read a book like this - but as I say, get all 3 in the series and get comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Star Trek Books, 29 July 2014
I bought this book to complete a set of three, having read the
first. Like all Star Trek books (and I have dozens, both paperback
and e-books), brilliant and absorbing - you won't want to put it down.

Dark Matters: Ghost Dance Bk. 2 (Star Trek: Voyager)
Dark Matters: Ghost Dance Bk. 2 (Star Trek: Voyager) by Christie Golden (Mass Market Paperback - 4 Dec 2000)
Used & New from: 0.01