5.0 out of 5 stars The Dominion War
Published on 15 May 2010 by S. Carey

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the read for content, but fails to hit the mark
Published on 17 Dec. 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dominion War, 15 May 2010
This review is from: The Dominion War: Sacrifice of Angels v. 4 (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) (Mass Market Paperback)
I remember getting this book for Christmas in 1998 and being incredibly excited to read it. The beginning of season six of DS9 was excellent, full of action, great character moments and excellent space battles. The second book doesn't deviate that much from the episodes, although we do get to see the Defiant's attack on the Dominion in the Argolis Cluster and features Captain Charlie Reynolds in the flesh, the character only having been mentioned in "A Time to Stand".

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the read for content, but fails to hit the mark, 17 Dec. 1999
By A Customer
Don't get me wrong, I like Diane Carey's Trek novels, my favourite being First Strike. I was even thinking to myself 'they have to let Diane carey write the Dominion war in the books' because to be honest so many Trek writers are really really bad. So I was glad when I found this. Andalthoughshe as put in a decent attempt to characterise between the different actors of everyone's favourite show, this book overall doesn't reall do the Dominion War topic theme justice, as well as sticking too much to the original script of the TV series with hardly any description or emotion that they even managed to get out in the programme. But you just gotta read it for the content. I mean, after all, it's the Dominion War and it features the fleet battle. For this alone, you have to read this, it's great fun. Probably take you a couple of days at most to read it but it's still great fun. Just make sure you wait until you see the Dominion War on Tv first.

The Dominion War: Sacrifice of Angels v. 4 (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
The Dominion War: Sacrifice of Angels v. 4 (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) by Diane Carey (Mass Market Paperback - 7 Dec. 1998)
Used & New from: £0.01