5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT
JACKIE COLLINS IS SIMPLY THE BEST AUTHOR I EVER READ BOOKS FROM. I LOVE ALL HER BOOKS. SHE HAS GREAT TALENT IN HER WRITING. ALL HER BOOKS ARE NTENSE, STEAMY, VICIOUS, ETC...I REALLY ENJOY HER BOOKS ESPECIALLY VENDETTA: LUCKY'S REVENGE. I GIVE JACKIE COLLINS TWO THUMBS UP.
Published on 6 July 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but short.
Published on 14 Oct. 1998

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but short., 14 Oct. 1998
This review is from: Murder (L.A. Connections) (Mass Market Paperback)
It seems to be a trend for authors to write a hundred page book. For example; VC Andrews and now Jackie Collins. Please stop this. It would seem that you are trying to nickel and dime us readers. Then a reader finishes this book (quickly) and has to wait for the new one to be published. I ask only that you write books with substance that we can really get into not these brief interuptions.

2.0 out of 5 stars Jackie's quality is slipping and so is our value for money, 19 Nov. 1998
This review is from: Murder (L.A. Connections) (Mass Market Paperback)
I read all four in the series only because I made the mistake of buying them all at one time. Otherwise, I never would've bought number two. I loved all her early books but the last couple of years it's been hard to even finish the books. Come on Jackie, give us some reading with the quality and excitement of Chances, etc.
Further, to write four books at $4.00 each (=$16.00) for one boring, dull story is a total moneymaking deal for you and a rip off for your loyal readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 6 July 1999

4.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD FOLLOW-UP by M. Boucher, 10 Dec. 1998
This review is from: Murder (L.A. Connections) (Mass Market Paperback)
MURDER, the third book in the L.A. CONNECTIONS series, is a bit of a disappointment. Not that it wasn't worth the wait ! Collins once again succeeds in keeping us glued to the storyline. Madison Castelli and friends are all one way or another connected to this murder-mystery, and the identity of the killer is still a puzzling guess. The only thing missing for MURDER to be absolutely a jem is the absence of the bombshell so eagerly expected. One can not help but feel a tad cheated when it doesn't happen. So let's just hope the final book delivers the goods with a smashing climax !

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Aug. 2003
This review is from: Murder (L.A. Connections) (Mass Market Paperback)
I think Jackie Collins is the best. Every book I have read by her, has never ever let me down. I can't put them down.
I throughly enjoyed Murder. She kept me guessing right to the end and as usual there was a twist to it. So come on Jackie keep them coming.

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy light reading for a two-hour commute., 23 Jun. 1999
This review is from: Murder (L.A. Connections) (Mass Market Paperback)
Mildly suspenseful; doesn't require a lot of concentration, which is why it was perfect reading on a recent long bus ride. I thought each installment was a story unto itself -- I guess it was interesting enough to me that I plan to buy the all inclusive "LA Connections" so I can start at the beginning and get to the conclusion. I never before read a book by this author, and except for this series, I doubt I will read her books in the future. "Murder" was very formulaic and the characters very stereotypical.

Murder (L.A. Connections)
Murder (L.A. Connections) by Jackie Collins (Mass Market Paperback - 31 Dec. 1998)
Used & New from: £0.01